ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 dependant visa to newborn baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

d4nparikh
Newly Registered

Post by d4nparikh » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 am

Hi Harish

Thanks for sharing the info. I am also planning to apply for the dependant visa for my newborn child in next couple of weeks

would you please share what did you answer for questions in Section 2 - Immigration History as the child was born here wouldnt have any visa or entry clearance?

Thanks

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Baby's thumb impression

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi Harish,

In your first post you have asked if you should take your sons thumb impression on the form or should you sign it.

No one has answered that question on this post, can you tell us what you did finally.

Others can you inform us if you have any clue on this?

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

push
United Kingdom

Re: Baby's thumb impression

Post by push » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 am

InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi Harish,

In your first post you have asked if you should take your sons thumb impression on the form or should you sign it.

No one has answered that question on this post, can you tell us what you did finally.

Regards
The parents can sign on behalf of the minors for a PBS dependant VISA application.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

mwaqas

Re: Baby's thumb impression

Post by mwaqas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:04 pm

push wrote:
InUkOnHsmp wrote:Hi Harish,

Regards
The parents can sign on behalf of the minors for a PBS dependant VISA application.
Dear ,
parents ( wife or husband ) what they need to sign , baby full name on baby visa form or (wife or husband) name ?

Please clearify me . thanks

pallabuk
Newly Registered

Tier1 Dependant

Post by pallabuk » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi I am applying visa as PDS dependant for my son born in UK.. 3 months old, from within UK.
I am on Tier1 General visa at the moment.
Can anyone gude me on
(1) Timeliness taken if orderd by Post.
(2) SECTION-C in the form the 1st question: "Under Whant Nationality did the dependant enter UK? " -- confuses me.. what is that for new born here?
(3) also SECTION D 1st question.."Did the depenant obtain entry clearance or visa before entring UK" .. if i say NO.. then D5 (the next question is).. asking for a ref no:

your guidance will be very appreciated. these forms are confusing me..
Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 Dependant

Post by push » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:33 pm

pallabuk wrote:Hi I am applying visa as PDS dependant for my son born in UK.. 3 months old, from within UK.
I am on Tier1 General visa at the moment.
Can anyone gude me on
(1) Timeliness taken if orderd by Post.
3-4 weeks. See here
pallabuk wrote:(2) SECTION-C in the form the 1st question: "Under Whant Nationality did the dependant enter UK? " -- confuses me.. what is that for new born here?
state = "Born in UK"
pallabuk wrote:(3) also SECTION D 1st question.."Did the depenant obtain entry clearance or visa before entring UK" .. if i say NO.. then D5 (the next question is)
State N/A - "Child born in UK"
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer