ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter from accountant?-SAMPLE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

markjoshi

letter from accountant?-SAMPLE

Post by markjoshi » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:10 pm

I started self emloyment in june. Im applying soon. Since i can pay tax now, i hied accountant to do a letter stating ill pay tax in april and profilet and loss accountant. Now he signed all papers its on his letter head(looks like he printed it include name and address) he tells me he has no stamp...is it good enough...i mean any one please who uses accountant and send Profile and loss account or letter could you post sample........i dont want rejection for not follong format........any sample would be great......

Biggy01
Newly Registered

Post by Biggy01 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:40 pm

In the same shoes as yours

subins
Newly Registered
India

Post by subins » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Anyone?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:21 am

Are you using a chartered accountant (or member of registered body) as per the requirements?

There is no required format, although I would imagine that it would have to comply with IFRS - hence the need to use a professional accountant. Your accountant should be able to guide you more on the format than people on here.

markjoshi

hi

Post by markjoshi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 am

My accountant is charted accountant but since he is not immigraion lawyer he does not know what ukba wants as they are fuzzy.

Cover letter :
He printed his name and address on white paper in letter he mentioned his accountant number but not on letter head.

Profit and loss account and Balance sheet

1 page each on plan piece of paper for normal uses it should be ok but im worried about ukba accepting it?

markjoshi

Post by markjoshi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 am

again same request any one who has already applied please send us sample of what accountant produced......

guaravd

Post by guaravd » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 am

markjoshi wrote:again same request any one who has already applied please send us sample of what accountant produced......
Hi All,

I applied using an letter from Chartered Accountant. Please ensure following things:

1.It should be on his letter head
2.It should be duly stamped and signed. His membership number from the registered body should be displayed on the letter head.
3.The accountant’s letter should confirm a breakdown of your gross and net earnings for the period claimed
4.You nedd to submit copy of all invoices raised
5.And personal bank statements highlighting all credit payments made to your account during the earnings period claimed

You can also refer to link for guidance note on income earned as Contractor: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... ralmigrant

Regards.

markjoshi

Post by markjoshi » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:21 am

THANKS FOR GUIDENCE LINK BUT CAN SOMEONE SEND US SAMPLE PLEASE

Idea

Post by Idea » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 pm

markjoshi wrote:THANKS FOR GUIDENCE LINK BUT CAN SOMEONE SEND US SAMPLE PLEASE
does your accountant need sample or you ?

- if its your accountant then i would be doubtful of his credibilty, bec he should be knowing it (he does not need to be immigration lawyer, just a reliable accountant)
- if its you ...you need not worry about sample/format if your accountant is competant