ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case Approval

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid08

Case Approval

Post by sajid08 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:31 am

I applied for Tier 1 General on 15th Oct, haven't heard anything from british high commission or the center where applied from since then, there online status only shows 'the application is under process'.

Now November limit has also finished, so if I am granted a visa it'll be most probably in December and what I originally planned was November. So is there a way to know if my case is approved or rejected before they issue the visa? if they tell that at least I'll be able to plan my activities.

riteshgaur

Post by riteshgaur » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 am

There is NO WAY to know the outcome or latest actual status.

Otherwise, if urgent then you need to withdraw the application ...means total loss. ...
Regards
Ritesh

guaravd

Re: Case Approval

Post by guaravd » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:04 am

sajid08 wrote:I applied for Tier 1 General on 15th Oct, haven't heard anything from british high commission or the center where applied from since then, there online status only shows 'the application is under process'.

Now November limit has also finished, so if I am granted a visa it'll be most probably in December and what I originally planned was November. So is there a way to know if my case is approved or rejected before they issue the visa? if they tell that at least I'll be able to plan my activities.
There is no way at all to find the status of your application apart from VFS websit and their help line number. Have patience and just wait and watch, thats what you can do max.