ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Salary Certificate Signed by Manager valid?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

subins
Newly Registered
India

Is Salary Certificate Signed by Manager valid?

Post by subins » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi All,

I get my pay slip in pdf format with company logo, name and address. My previous company HR is saying they wont sign or stamp any letter for old employees. :(

Now i have manage to get my manager to sign and put a seal on my pay slip and issue a letter saying the pay slip is issued in the form Last name + First Name.

My doubt is is a manager's signature valid or do i need to try with the HR manager's sign ?? :?

Please help.

Regards,
Joe

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:33 am

The guideline says he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout.
Manager is not your 'Employer' right? So HR/Finance should be the authorized signatory. If there is no other way, you can try your luck hoping that the ECO might overlook this.

dhruv

Re: Is Salary Certificate Signed by Manager valid?

Post by dhruv » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 am

subins wrote:Hi All,

I get my pay slip in pdf format with company logo, name and address. My previous company HR is saying they wont sign or stamp any letter for old employees. :(

Now i have manage to get my manager to sign and put a seal on my pay slip and issue a letter saying the pay slip is issued in the form Last name + First Name.

My doubt is is a manager's signature valid or do i need to try with the HR manager's sign ?? :?

Please help.

Regards,
Joe
I had my company director sign my salary letter and got visa within a week. make sure that letter has the logo and stamp