ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ImranOne

Post by ImranOne » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 am

hoeny123 wrote:
ImranOne wrote:Am pretty sure they cant hold it against you if you change your job while your application is under review. Can anyone shed some light on this situation please? If you change your job and then they contact your previous employer what would happen? can you ask your previous employer to forward your current employers details?Please advise. Thank you.
Imran, this is what i have been getting information on since last few days and found out from the advices/suggestions on different forums that changing the employer is not a big issue as long as the sponsor provides home office with new employer contact details....the change of empoyer informaiton needs to be with them before the start of 12th week which is normally the time when the ECO opens the file to start woking on it as any information sent after this time may not reach ECO in time and may result in disaster in case th ECO contacts the employer to confirm it...the new documentattion to be sent includes:

- P45 from previous employer,
-previous employer reference letter (stating the date you started and left)
-new employment refrence letter,
-new employment cotract,
-payslips
-bank statement

this is what i could gather during last few days on this issue....if possible then pls check and add anything which you think might be important and missing from the above information.....
This is usefull info. Thank you very much for looking into it,

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:14 am

Congrats to all those who hav received their visas, wishing u all happy married life..

I can't believe I have still not heard anything..this has taken far too long..I don't know what to do..just wait or give them another email..bt they did state they may not reply to any other emails

Zar009, kammy hav u heard anythin?

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:25 am

shazaz wrote:Congrats to all those who hav received their visas, wishing u all happy married life..

I can't believe I have still not heard anything..this has taken far too long..I don't know what to do..just wait or give them another email..bt they did state they may not reply to any other emails

Nothing this morning! K44MYY....anything?

Shazaz when did you last send an e-mail...if its been a while, then maybe send another if you haven't heard by the end of your 16th week
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am

zar2009 wrote:
shazaz wrote:Congrats to all those who hav received their visas, wishing u all happy married life..

Shazaz when did you last send an e-mail...if its been a while, then maybe send another if you haven't heard by the end of your 16th week

Salaam, nothing as yet so just waiting. Cant believe its taking so long.
Why so late.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:11 am

K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:

Why so late.
I have just sent another e-mail to say that I am in my 16th week. Result good or bad...I just want to know.
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

ali2102

New applicants

Post by ali2102 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:31 am

Salaams everyone I pray for everyone to get their visa asap especailly those who have been waiteing since July.

I have been reading the last few email and I emailed the Islamadbad BHC to find out where are the visas processed at the moment. They emailed me this back:

Please be advised that this mailbox is for enquiries regarding settlement applications made in Pakistan submitted on or after 25th October 2010. If you are corresponding about a different category of application or appeal your e-mail will not be forwarded and will not be actioned from here.

Please re-send your query to one of the following: visaenquries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk - Pakistan long term visas and business visits
visaenquiries.abdhabi@fco.gov.uk - other Pakistan applications and Abu Dhabi appeals
STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk - Pakistan Settlement Cases applications submitted before 25/10/2010.
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk - Appeals relating to Pakistan Settlement Cases applications submitted before 25/10/2010.

Your query will be actioned from these mailboxes accordingly.

Thank you Islamabad Visa Section

So all applicants after October will have their visas sent to Islamabad for processing.

I have made the list for September applicants, all those who applied in September please add your details on the list.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?ke ... h6ME#gid=0

Jazakallah

aahat
Newly Registered

Re: New applicants

Post by aahat » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:13 pm

ali2102 wrote:Salaams everyone I pray for everyone to get their visa asap especailly those who have been waiteing since July.

I have been reading the last few email and I emailed the Islamadbad BHC to find out where are the visas processed at the moment. They emailed me this back:

Please be advised that this mailbox is for enquiries regarding settlement applications made in Pakistan submitted on or after 25th October 2010. If you are corresponding about a different category of application or appeal your e-mail will not be forwarded and will not be actioned from here.

Please re-send your query to one of the following: visaenquries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk - Pakistan long term visas and business visits
visaenquiries.abdhabi@fco.gov.uk - other Pakistan applications and Abu Dhabi appeals
STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk - Pakistan Settlement Cases applications submitted before 25/10/2010.
UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk - Appeals relating to Pakistan Settlement Cases applications submitted before 25/10/2010.

So all applicants after October will have their visas sent to Islamabad for processing.

I have made the list for September applicants, all those who applied in September please add your details on the list.

Jazakallah
Salaam Brother

My husband applied spouse visa from islamabad on the 14th September and till date it says under process.

ON THE 25/10/10 I emailed 'STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk'

and they replied with
understand the frustration you must be feeling with regards to not being able to trace your visa application. As stated in our previous replies. This case is not for us at the UK Visa Section to deal with. We have checked all our databases and cannot find any trace of this application. Please go back to the VAC where you handed in your form and see if they can help our. Sorry we cannot be of any more assistance.

UKHUB PAKISTAN

i also emailed 'UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk'

and the rpely i got was

Dear Ms ,

Thank you for your email the contents of which have been noted.

Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times.’ All settlement applications can take up to 12 weeks from the date of application to process. Please contact us if this time has lapsed and you have not been contacted regarding your application.

Please note that we do not send out automated emails.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

how long more do you think we have to wait.

thank you so much

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:38 pm

aahat wrote:Salaam Brother

My husband applied spouse visa from islamabad on the 14th September and till date it says under process.

and they replied with
understand the frustration you must be feeling with regards to not being able to trace your visa application. As stated in our previous replies. This case is not for us at the UK Visa Section to deal with. We have checked all our databases and cannot find any trace of this application. Please go back to the VAC where you handed in your form and see if they can help our. Sorry we cannot be of any more assistance.

UKHUB PAKISTAN

and the rpely i got was

Dear Ms ,

Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times.’ All settlement applications can take up to 12 weeks from the date of application to process. Please contact us if this time has lapsed and you have not been contacted regarding your application.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

thank you so much
Salaam As visas are taking about 12-16 weeks you should hear something hopefully early December. Im not sure why they can't trace it or sometimes its just that they haven't updated it on their system. Where did you apply?

Inshallah it will be worth the wait.

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:54 pm

ali2102 wrote:
aahat wrote:Salaam Brother

and they replied with

UKHUB PAKISTAN

and the rpely i got was

Dear Ms ,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

thank you so much
Salaam As visas are taking about 12-16 weeks you should hear something hopefully early December. Im not sure why they can't trace it or sometimes its just that they haven't updated it on their system. Where did you apply?

Inshallah it will be worth the wait.
Thank you for your quick reply. My husband applied from Islamabad although he is from Lahore but we thought that Islamabad was better but i think this isnt the case.....

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:24 pm

zar2009 wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:

Why so late.
I have just sent another e-mail to say that I am in my 16th week. Result good or bad...I just want to know.
Im gonna email tomorrow as it will be my 17th week starting. Still no joy Eids getting closer, seems like I'll be waiting another week, or after EID I guess.

Just checked site no updates. taking too long. Cant believe that they are gonna be going into 17th week.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:42 pm

K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:

Why so late.
Im gonna email tomorrow as it will be my 17th week starting. Still no joy Eids getting closer, seems like I'll be waiting another week, or after EID I guess.

Just checked site no updates. taking too long. Cant believe that they are gonna be going into 17th week.
hey kaamy

i am suprised its taking so long , they should tell u whats going on after 12 weeks have passed. Have they made a decison or have they not told u this either? You should send them an angry email and tell them to note it as a complaint aswel .

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:52 pm

ali2102 wrote:Salaams everyone I pray for everyone to get their visa asap especailly those who have been waiteing since July.

Jazakallah
Thanks for this. Hopefully this will speed things up for everyone, but I have my doubts, last time they shifted all the visa cases abroad, it caused huge delays.

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:31 pm

zeddy zed wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:
K44MYY wrote:

hey zeddy

have you heard anything....or received sms

i just sent them an email to see if its been processed
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 pm

sensazn wrote:
zeddy zed wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:
Hi sensazn

nope no updates , i know a decsion was made a week ago but still waiting for them to call for collection. i emailed mirpur vac today to ask if they have recieved the paper work and also the outcome of the decision. I dont think they will tell me anything but i thought i give it a shot. I just wana know the outcome its so stressful knowing a decision as been made but not knowing what it is.

Inshallah we will get good news soon

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 am

this is reply mirpur vac gave me

Dear Applicant,

Your application is not ready for collection as per the latest information. You will be contacted by our staff when your application is ready for collection. In the meantime, kindly keep monitoring the status of your application through our website www.ukvacpk.com

Please note that our staff is not aware of the visa application outcome since the passports are received in sealed envelopes and only the applicant is allowed to open the envelope.

Regards,

UK VAC Manager
FedEx / Gerry's International
Nau Mahal Plaza,

Near Football Square,

Defence Road.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:17 pm

hey everyone

jst an update

i jst checked online now and it said ready for collection , so inshallah my mrs will collect it tommarow, i need all your dua,s .

safia

Post by safia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:20 pm

zeddy zed wrote:hey everyone

jst an update

i jst checked online now and it said ready for collection , so inshallah my mrs will collect it tommarow, i need all your dua,s .
oh mashallah, i pray its good news.
'SOF'

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Jazakallah
hi there ali

i am new to all this but hope i will get sum help from u guys .
i applied for my visa from isb on 25 aug and on 7 of sept it changed the status to next stage .its been almost 12 weeks and igot no response wot so ever. by the looks of all of ur experiances its gonna tak atleast 16 weeks. the e mails u gave in ur post can i e mail them and ask about my update. yes my application was bit complicated as i lived in uk for ten years and my last 2 months were overstayin student visa after my final apppeal refusal. thats diff story and i did a lot to cover my side in that by gettin an immigration solicitor.well he helped a lot as i was stressed and couldt thing n e thing positive.

will appriciat n e help from u guys
salaam . haseeb

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:41 pm

jst an update

gud luk :)

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 pm

haseebuk1 wrote: hi there ali

i am new to all this but hope i will get sum help from u guys .
i applied for my visa from isb on 25 aug and on 7 of sept it changed the status to next stage .its been almost 12 weeks and igot no response wot so ever. by the looks of all of ur experiances its gonna tak atleast 16 weeks. the e mails u gave in ur post can i e mail them and ask about my update. yes my application was bit complicated as i lived in uk for ten years and my last 2 months were overstayin student visa after my final apppeal refusal. thats diff story and i did a lot to cover my side in that by gettin an immigration solicitor.well he helped a lot as i was stressed and couldt thing n e thing positive.

will appriciat n e help from u guys
salaam . haseeb
Salaam what application did you make as these email address are for spouse settlement visas.

Jazakallah

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Salaam what application did you make as these email address are for spouse settlement visas.

Jazakallah[/quote]

ws bro ali
i made application for spouse settlemeent visa. i got married in london bak in nov 09 and applied on flr(m) from uk i got refused and was told to apply from pak i got bak in aug and applied from here my wife is uk born we met about 4 years ago but had to wait to get married due to her familywas not willing or ready for me !!! u no wot i mean lol other wise i had eneough student visa to apply from uk and i got my COA ALSO FROM UK but i got late , my student visa ran out and my appeals got refused for extension i married during all this but legally i wast allowed to apply from uk so i got refused and got bak in pak and applied late aug :D :?

long long story but this is short version lol .

ImranOne

Post by ImranOne » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Its good to see people are getting updates, i was starting to think the system might not be working. Am on my 6th week and my status is still saying forwarded to islamabad oc. Does it only change in some cases or should it change for everyone to the next step? Reason am asking is i just want to make sure that they are processing it rarther than just sitting on it. If anyone knows anything please share.

PS minty you make a good point about people submitting apps at the lahore gerrys and not always getting updated, does anyone know if there is a reason for this?

Henah

Post by Henah » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

hi ZEDDY SED!! INSHAALLAH u will recieve GOOD NEWS!! Good luck and hopefully u can celebrate Eid with us.. u must b sooooo excited and nervous at same time-inshallah hope its all good

All the Best!
Visa Submitted: 16/08/2010 (Mirpur)
Online: Forwarded to Islamabad OC 16/08/2010
Status changed: Under Process at the British High Commission 27/08/10
No Employer contact
Ready for collection: 11/11/10
Visa Granted :) ALHUMDULILA

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 pm

jst an update

fantastic news zeddy.. wish u u gud luck insha allah will be good news
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:35 pm

good news for me too status changed to collection

plzzzzzzzzzz pray for me i need all your duas