ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further Information Asked by Home Office & Case History

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ChandraSP

Further Information Asked by Home Office & Case History

Post by ChandraSP » Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:47 am

Hi Friends,

After waiting so long, I got a letter from HSMP team asking "further information". Hope this will help the other members.

The letter AS IT IS
Dear XXXXX,

Re:Mr. XXX XXXX -India - Date of Birth

We are currently considering your HSMP application. However, before we can reach a decision on the application we need some further information.

"Please could you provide full, original references for the requisite periods of time that you working for the following companies:

XXXXX XXXXX
XXXX XXXXXX
XXXX XXXXXX

The references must be on letter headed paper, contain the title of positions held and start and finish dates (if applicable). They must also contain a full description of nature and responsibilities of the positions held, and must signed by an authorized signatory of the relevant company.

If you cannot supply original references, then please supply copies that have been certified by a Solicitor, Notary Public or a Commissioner of Oaths.

Wee would be grateful if the requested information could be forwarded to our offices by 28th July, quoting the above HSMP reference number. If we have not heard from you by this date a decision will be based on the information already received.

Yours Sincerely

XXXXX XXXX

Case History:

Application received by Home office: 1st March 2004
Ref No: 139**
Letter asking for further information dated on letter: 02 June 2004
Letter received in India: 07 June 2004.

HSMP Application: 28 and Over
Total points Claimed: 110
1)Education : 25
2)Earnings : 25
3)Experience : 35 ( 5.8 years exp. 2.7years as Project Manager)
4)Significant Achievement: 15 points (National and International paper publications)
5)Partner Achievement : 10

My experience letters from my previous companies have the brief description and they are issued at the time of reliving. *But as, I couldn’t get an experience letter from current employer I attached offer letter which doesn’t have any description.*

May be this is the reason Home Office asked for further information.

I have few questions and please clarify them.

1)Home Office clearly asked me about the further information needed regarding the experience letters ( for points to consider under Experience ). Does it mean all the remaining documentation is sufficient and points allotted.
2)Even if they don’t want to consider my experience points, I still have 75 points( Assuming that remaining documentation is okay and points are allotted), but they didn’t issued a decision letter. So, it means Home office needs complete information for the points whatever the applicant claiming for.
3)Are there any cases like home office asking for further information on one category and after submission asking for further information in another category (like in experience category once, education later etc.). Ideally entire application should be reviewed once and ask the applicant for further information in one shot. But I remember a members posting on this forum regarding back and forth information transfer multiple times. Please clarify.
4)What is the usual turnaround time for this kind of applications? I mean, this will go back into the Queue or will be considered as and when they receive the further information from applicant.
5)If Home office is not satisfied with my Senior level experience (because I am claiming 35 points) will they consider the same as normal experience and allot 25 points?

Friends, Please share your ideas and experiences. It is really painful when things go unexpected after waiting so long…Hmm

Help me to close this loop fast….

Thank you all for your kind support…

Puti

dokwal
BANNED

reference letter

Post by dokwal » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:53 pm

Dear friend

i am not expert, but yr file will in troubel if u unable to give them what they have asked from u

earning pt and experience pts r related , if u loose there it will affect yr earning pts and a doubt will be there

hope u will arrange for required info atleast in part so u should not loos pts for earning .

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:23 pm

Thanks for your comments Dokwal.

Are the earning points are related to Experience points? For earning points I submitted Income Tax returns and Pay slips and assuming that all the categories are viewed independently. Just wondering, how the mechanism works.

Can anyone clariffy my below doubts please..

Thanks

Puti

cjdchen
Newly Registered

Post by cjdchen » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:36 pm

Hi puti,

I got the similar situation with you. My reference number is 138**. They sent me a letter to ask for additional information about my senior work expreience as a project manager. As I believe I've got enough points even if not considering the senior working experience, I sent them a few emails and even a fax. But they just ignore my emails. Now I have to contact the company I worked with before to get a certificate.

I think we have no choice but to do what they required. ASAP!

cjdchen

fomar

Post by fomar » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:23 am

Could you please send me the address HO specified in their letter to send them the additional required information???

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:33 am

cjdChen & Fomar,

I think we have to send the information. They may not respond to mails and Fax. BTW, I received the letter from

HSMP Team
Work Permits UK
Home Office
Level 4
Milton House
Charter Row
Sheffield
S1 4NX

To where we have to send the Additional information? The Other member says, they refused to take the shipment.

Can anybody give us the idea to where we have to send the additional info?

Thanks in advance.
Puti

fomar

Post by fomar » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:41 am

Fedex Called me NOw, They Told me that Fedex UK has a problem in the postal Code, so they check it with me. They said there is a problem in dealing with Fedex UK. Seems that Fedex is offering a not good service. I am still waiting

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:18 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ight=#2288 - last post

I also mailed to the same address, but through Royalmail [recorded delivery]

TF

cjdchen
Newly Registered

Post by cjdchen » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:05 pm

puti wrote:cjdChen & Fomar,

I think we have to send the information. They may not respond to mails and Fax. BTW, I received the letter from

HSMP Team
Work Permits UK
Home Office
Level 4
Milton House
Charter Row
Sheffield
S1 4NX

To where we have to send the Additional information? The Other member says, they refused to take the shipment.

Can anybody give us the idea to where we have to send the additional info?

Thanks in advance.
Puti
The address is correct. It seems FedEx is not so reliable. I submitted my additional documents to the staff who wrote me the letter. It was posted by Royal Mail Special Delivery on 11 Jun (Friday). They received it on 14 Jun (monday) and made a decision on 15 Jun. Today I got all the original documents returned to me. I'm now waiting for the decision letter.

Anybody could tell me how long would I wait for? 4 weeks?

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:23 am

Cjdchen,
I think you are right (4 weeks) for Incountry applicant.

BTW, Can we send the additional info directly to the CaseWorker? Or it is must that we have to submit to the common address, which we menioned previously.

Can anybody provide the info..

Thanks
Puti

SNM
Newly Registered

Post by SNM » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:50 pm

Puti
I sent my additional info / papers as required addressing the Case worker at their Sheffield office. BTW, I got approval :D

ChandraSP

Post by ChandraSP » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:45 pm

Congrats SNM.
I just posted the additional Information. I addressed it in general "To HSMP Team" but not to the caseworker.

Again the waiting game continues.....

Anyway, Wish me luck :lol:

bye
Puti

SNM
Newly Registered

Post by SNM » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:33 pm

Puti

My experience indicates the case worker won’t take enough time for decision after getting the required info.
Wish your good luck.

snm

ChandraSP

Got the Approval letter

Post by ChandraSP » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:47 pm

Friends,
I got the approval letter from HSMP Team.

Thanks a million to all the members on this board for the kind of support and information provided.

Special thanks to Kayalami, Chess, Cosmopol, Tnavon, TF, Dokwal,SNM..and all. Even hundred consultants together cann't be matched to the team on this board.

Here is my case history:

Application received by Home office: 1st March 2004
Ref No: 139**
Letter asking for further information dated on letter: 02 June 2004
Letter received in India: 07 June 2004.
Additional Info Posted : 18th June 2004
Add. Info received by HO: 21st June 2004
Approval letter posted : 24th June 2004
Letter received in India: 29th June 2004

HSMP Application: 28 and Over
Total points Claimed: 110
1)Education : 25
2)Earnings : 25
3)Experience : 35 ( 5.8 years exp. 2.7years as Project Manager)
4)Significant Achievement: 15 points (National and International paper publications)
5)Partner Achievement : 10

Thank you all once again.

Getting ready for EC.

Regards
Puti

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:00 pm

Puti,

Congratulations and good luck with your EC application

All the best
Where there is a will there is a way.

cjdchen
Newly Registered

congratulations!

Post by cjdchen » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:16 am

congratulations puti! Good luck to get a great job lol:)

I'm still waiting for FLR approval! I sent twice the additional documents directly to the case worker who deal with my case. He is friendly and quick.

JC

raoms
Member of Standing

115 days

Post by raoms » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:00 am

according to mike's chart, it took 115 days for your HSMP decision. Any way long wait gave you positive result. Congratulations and all the best for EC.

Refer to EC sticky column, and remember to send us the details of your EC.