ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pliz advice on married

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moimoi
Newly Registered

pliz advice on married

Post by moimoi » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 pm

hi i need advice
my partner is british citzen, i am here illigaly i tried to regolize my stay here but it was turn down, i was told to go back to my country and apply clearance there, we have two children, Now my question is if i go back to my country and get married and apply for spouse visa, do i have chance of getting, I am asking because i have seen many people refused because the came to uk illigally,

onother thing my partner is on marternity leave, will this also make hard on my case when applying spouse visa? [/b]

elv15

Post by elv15 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Which Country are you from, when did you come, what have you been doing since you came or how have you been surviving, have you ever used deception? have you got kids?
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.

moimoi
Newly Registered

Post by moimoi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am

i was just here to try to make end meet. i think being here illigally you have used decption.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 am

Can you please answer the questions as asked by elv15?
John

moimoi
Newly Registered

Post by moimoi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 am

am from uganda, and i came here 2005 i have been geting support from my partner and we have two kids

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 am

moimoi wrote:am from uganda, and i came here 2005 i have been geting support from my partner and we have two kids
Did you use any form of deception? If you haven't then yes you have a good chance of getting a spousal visa if you meet the maintenance and accommodation requirements. Over stay doesn't count against you when you apply for a spousal.
I tell it like it is.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:18 am

moimoi wrote:hi i am an illigal immigrant staying with my partner who is british we have to kid. i tried to apply within for leave to remain but it was turned down, now am planing to go to my country which is uganda and we marry there, my worry is if i apply will they issue me with visa or they will refused since i entered this coutry illigally on the back of lorry.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

HRY2005
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by HRY2005 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 am

ElenaW wrote:
moimoi wrote:am from uganda, and i came here 2005 i have been geting support from my partner and we have two kids
Did you use any form of deception? If you haven't then yes you have a good chance of getting a spousal visa
I think Deception is also forgiven for spouse visa, according to 320(7B & C)

A criminal record will be a problem.
Live and let live

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 am

Also: [quote="RFL5.2 When must I refuse under paragraph 320?"]ECOs need to consider whether it is appropriate to refuse the applicant under paragraph 320(11) of the immigration rules where the applicant has “previously contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intentions of the Immigration Rules.â€
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.