ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:08 pm

zar2009 wrote:
shazaz wrote:Alhamdullilah

Visa granted!!!!

Im so happyyy!

Best of luck kammy
Oh wow mashAllah. congratulations!!!!!!!!

mubarkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 pm

K44MYY wrote:Salaaam

Just got up and its 6.29 precise, lol todays the day for me and Shazaz. kept a fast on day of 'Arafah', prayed my Fajr and spoke to Mrs as shes gonna be leaving in a short while.

I just pray to Allah it goes well, and its a good result. Just counting the last few hours :?

Keep you updated.....

Zar2009 want news from you today Insha Allah

salaam bro n e news yet from ur side? i prayed for all of u today so please keep me in ur duas inshallah it ill b gud news for u to .

we in our 12 week and no status change you thin i should send them e mail or give them another few weeks ?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Giv us anothr gud news kammy!

minty

Post by minty » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 pm

Can All November Applicants also add thier details to the October spreadsheet as below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CP6W7MkJ

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 pm

shazaz wrote:Giv us anothr gud news kammy!
No good news. Wife didnt get the Visa unfortunately .

I will let you know why and what reason later.

aww poor me, I cant believe it. It was waiting to happen, and happened.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

K44MYY wrote:

Oh no kammy..thats nt gud..bet its sumit silly they pickd up on..plz dnt wori..inshallah it wil work out..just more waiting

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 pm

K44MYY wrote:

aww no Kammy i am so sorry, i can't beleive it! Hopefully it will just be a very small reason for refusal and decision should get overturned.

I'm sorry :cry:
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:37 pm

congrats who gt the visa reli happy 4 u shaz after alll that wait awww mashallah thaz great news reli happy 4 u hun....yh tb test will nt take long u will get a date soon

am soooo sorry to hear this kammy....i knw hw it feels when u get this news bcoz am going through it.....they must of refused it on sum stupid reson....jus relax and dnt waste time and send ur appeal ASAP and inshallah it will be overtured and ur wife will be granted the visa....i knw its a hard time bcoz u have soooo many hopes but still keep ur hopes high and dnt worry every thing will be k inshallah.

plz all do dua for me plz......wait is a reli hard

good luck to the rest and zara u will get good news soon inshallah

ImranOne

Post by ImranOne » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:37 pm

minty wrote:Can All November Applicants also add thier details to the October spreadsheet as below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CP6W7MkJ
All November Applicants please use the following spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=COfnv40C

riz_ras

Prefix

Post by riz_ras » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Sammad wrote:
minty wrote:sammad. Does ur tracking number have isb as a prefix or something else?
Yes the prefix is...
isb. but why do you ask?
Salaam. On my wife's tracking number it has the prefix "QML". Does anyone know what this means. My wife was told it would be dealt with only in islamabad and not sent abroad.

By the way for anyone who doesnt know I found out on this forum that OC stands for Overseas Commission.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 pm

AOA786

Congrats to all who got there visas and i been reading all the posts everyday but today i reply for Kamy yaar i feel sorry for you man but dont worry inshallah you will get it it soon ok i knew what is your feeling becouse i face the same thing but now i m in appeal process

Jazak Allah khair.

riz_ras

Re: Prefix

Post by riz_ras » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Sammad wrote:
riz_ras wrote:
Sammad wrote:
minty wrote:sammad. Does ur tracking number have isb as a prefix or something else?
Yes the prefix is...
isb. but why do you ask?
Salaam. On my wife's tracking number it has the prefix "QML". Does anyone know what this means. My wife was told it would be dealt with only in islamabad and not sent abroad.

By the way for anyone who doesnt know I found out on this forum that OC stands for Overseas Commission.
When did she submit the application? Never heard of QML, what does it say

on your tracker when you track the application?

She submitted it to Mirpur? Anyone have any idea wat QML means?

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm

riz_ras wrote:
Sammad wrote:
riz_ras wrote:
Sammad wrote:
Yes the prefix is...
isb. but why do you ask?

When did she submit the application? Never heard of QML, what does it say

on your tracker when you track the application?

She submitted it to Mirpur? Anyone have any idea wat QML means?
Sorry and she submitted it on 1 Nov, tracking says usual, forwarded to islambad OC

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Salaam all,

Thank you for all your support and duas, guess it was not written in my kismat for it to happen.

The reason was so silly, they think the wage slips were printed out on home computer and also that they contacted the work place and no answer on two attempts. That reason believing I cant support Mrs without public funds.

What a joke, tax been paid, wages going into bank and everything was in order. I didn't give them any other reason relating to marriage or relationship or house issues etc. Tax has been paid with the relevant tax authority as I gave the code and authority etc.

Have spoken to account and solicitor,he goes that they do that and just lie about little thing. Its happened to a few people same I guess happened to ZEN CARS?

Zen whats your situation?

They think the business doesn't exist lol, been there for ages. It made me laugh. Oh well have to wait since they refused on the 2/11/2010 so gonna put appeal in.
I hope Insha Allah they over turn it. I suppose shouldn't be a problem.

Batley Khan any views on the matter?
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 pm

K44MYY wrote:Salaam all,

Thank you for all your support and duas, guess it was not written in my kismat for it to happen.

The reason was so silly, they think the wage slips were printed out on home computer and also that they contacted the work place and no answer on two attempts. That reason believing I cant support Mrs without public funds.

What a joke, tax been paid, wages going into bank and everything was in order. I didn't give them any other reason relating to marriage or relationship or house issues etc. Tax has been paid with the relevant tax authority as I gave the code and authority etc.

Have spoken to account and solicitor,he goes that they do that and just lie about little thing. Its happened to a few people same I guess happened to ZEN CARS?

They think the business doesn't exist lol, been there for ages. It made me laugh. Oh well have to wait since they refused on the 2/11/2010 so gonna put appeal in.

Kaammy I am so so very sorry! These reason are unbelieveable. Its so bad that they have refused you on such small things especially when you provide everything to them.

InshAllah this should be overturned at appeal.

Again sorry brother.
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi Kammy

Sorry to hear about your refusal mate. I know you will be dissapointed with outcome, but if everything what you say is genuine, then you have nothing to fear.

without knowing the full wording of the refusal, its difficult to say what you can do. My advice is to get your wife to send you teh refusal and appeal form as you need to complete it here in UK and then send it off either to AIT in Leicester or UKBA in Croydon.

You need to let us know exact wording of the refusal before we can give your our opinions.

shaad

Post by shaad » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Congrats Shazaz. The wait is over now for you now.
All the best in your life ahead.

shaad

Post by shaad » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Very sorry to hear about the refusal K44MYY. Inshallah once you submitt the appeal they will look at it carefully and overturn the decision. Inshallah it will get better for all of us.

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 pm

shaad wrote:

Really sorry to hear about ur news K44MYY, these people dont seem to understand that they are messing around with people's lives. How can anyone say that after a couple of calls which werent answered, a company doesnt exist. Stay strong, I know it is hard.

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Sorry to hear about that. Thats really unfair after all that wait, wish they would understand what one goes through. Inshallah they will overturn the decision.
Btw did you include a letter from the tax office and a letter from you employer. If you did submit a letter from your employer did it have VAT number on there?

corrado

Post by corrado » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 pm

K44MMY sorry to hear about your refusal, I hope it all gets sorted as soon as possible insha'Allah.

Congrats to others who have received visas recently.

Batleykhan I have sent you a pm and it is urgent, if you can help/advise please reply as soon as possible.

Eid mubarak to everybody.
Last edited by corrado on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 pm

riz_ras wrote:
Sammad wrote:
Yes the prefix is...
isb. but why do you ask?

Salaam my wife also got QML prefix she submitted it from Mirpur . But i think my case is in Croydon.

safcalibur
Newly Registered

Post by safcalibur » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Salaam brothers and sisters,

First of all i'd like to wish everyone the very best of luck in their visa applications, congrats to those who have been successful and commiserations to those who have had a negative response, inshallah your appeals will be granted ameen.

Just wanted to share my experience of applying for a settlement visa with the members on here, hopefully this will be a bit of an inspiration. I went over to Pak and got married early October 2010. My wife applied for her settlement visa on 18/10/10 and by 15/11/10 we received an email advising that her passport was ready for collection!! We both paniced like no-ones business thinking that the visa had been rejected as it wasnt even 4 weeks since we had applied. My wife went to collect her passport and after an agonising 2-3 hour wait she called me saying that her visa had been granted!!! :) I was sooo surprised and think I went into shock!! I seriously cant thank Allah enough, shukar Alhamdulilah that the visa came through without any obstacles.

I was fully prepared to wait at least the 12 weeks that is standard but Subhan Allah that he must have been smiling down on me because as far as I can make out, the length of time most people have to wait for falls into double figures. Her visa was actually stamped within the first week of Nov, so within 3 weeks her app had been approved mashallah which is amazing.

Sorry if it comes across as gloating at all but I'm honestly just sharing my experience with people,. It doesnt seem like there is any kind of logic, rhyme or reason to the processing of these apps, i'm not complaining though Allah has been very kind to my wife and me and I really hope and pray for my brothers and sisters who are waiting or appealing inshallah you will get your visa's ameen.

Allah Hafiz

safcalibur

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:05 am

4 weeks in this stage????? *speechless* my goodness. Dunno how you pulled it off.

Nice one safcalibur, all the best yaar :)

Sorry to hear about the refusal K44MMY, the reason they gave is silly no doubt. Hope they overturn the decision in the appeal.

I been reading the past 4-5 pages and was really sad to hear about K44MMY's outcome and then reading Saf's outcome is like wow. I just don't get how making everyone wait months and then have one person wait for a couple of weeks seems logical but then again anything can happen when Allah wills it to happen :).

Anybody here who read's others outcomes then gets a stomache ache from the sad/good news all mixed up? Like you feel so happy for the good outcomes and then you feel so angry at the silly reasons for refusal for the bad outcomes? So kinda gets you all nervous if you know what I mean.

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 am

safcalibur wrote:Salaam brothers and sisters,

First of all i'd like to wish everyone the very best of luck in their visa applications, congrats to those who have been successful and commiserations to those who have had a negative response, inshallah your appeals will be granted ameen.

Just wanted to share my experience of applying for a settlement visa with the members on here, hopefully this will be a bit of an inspiration. I went over to Pak and got married early October 2010. My wife applied for her settlement visa on 18/10/10 and by 15/11/10 we received an email advising that her passport was ready for collection!! We both paniced like no-ones business thinking that the visa had been rejected as it wasnt even 4 weeks since we had applied. My wife went to collect her passport and after an agonising 2-3 hour wait she called me saying that her visa had been granted!!! :) I was sooo surprised and think I went into shock!! I seriously cant thank Allah enough, shukar Alhamdulilah that the visa came through without any obstacles.

I was fully prepared to wait at least the 12 weeks that is standard but Subhan Allah that he must have been smiling down on me because as far as I can make out, the length of time most people have to wait for falls into double figures. Her visa was actually stamped within the first week of Nov, so within 3 weeks her app had been approved mashallah which is amazing.

Sorry if it comes across as gloating at all but I'm honestly just sharing my experience with people,. It doesnt seem like there is any kind of logic, rhyme or reason to the processing of these apps, i'm not complaining though Allah has been very kind to my wife and me and I really hope and pray for my brothers and sisters who are waiting or appealing inshallah you will get your visa's ameen.

Allah Hafiz

safcalibur
Many Congrats SafCalibur! Allah bless you and your wife with a succesful and happy life together! Ameen.
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted