ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question for UK visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cn68
Newly Registered

Question for UK visa

Post by cn68 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 pm

I am a spouse of Irish, I hold stamp 4 for one and half years now. We are living in Ireland. We bought an apartment and we have a joint account in UK. I got a couple of UK visa before base on visiting.

We don't want living in UK for full time, we only travelling aroud between UK and Ireland for hoildays and weekend.

Dose anyone know is there type of long trem visa I can apply rather than 6 month or a year visa.

Thank you!

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

cn68
Newly Registered

Post by cn68 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Thank you! :D