ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bhanu
Newly Registered

Acknowledgement

Post by bhanu » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 am

my case is bit ugly.. i recenlty applied for PSW visa but i forgot to send my passport after calling upon ukba after 10 days they said to send my passport to a sheffield home office address, but the problem i want to kow what could be my outcome.. please i m so scared,, and to my badluck i didnt recieve aknowledgement yet ... many of my frnds who applied even after me have recieved akcnoldgement... can any onelet me know what can i do now..

NiceCareing

Post by NiceCareing » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi

Every one make mistakes at some point I think you should be positive in your thinking.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:15 pm

nothing to worry about, as long as you ahve sent your passport recorded delivery to the address HO asked you to send it to you should be fine..

bhanu
Newly Registered

happy for a while

Post by bhanu » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:37 pm

hie guys i recieved akcnwledgement but my fear is i sent my passport to sheffield homeoffice without quoting reference no which i missed in the very first time of application , i really fear whetehr they match my passport with my application or not..!!

bhanu
Newly Registered

Post by bhanu » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 pm

well let me tell me my story again

i applied for my PSW visa on 3 rd nov, unfortunately i forgot to send my passport after a week i noticed that passport is still with me.. and i send it to sheffield home office after being directed by homeoffice, but by then i donto have any reference no from homeoffice becoause i didnt recieve akcnoldgemtnt , today i recieved acknldgemt, my big fear is will they match my application to my passport or not..!!!

muji111

Post by muji111 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Dear Bhanu

What i can suggest here is to send a letter with the reference number that u got in ur acknowledgment and tell the whole story and put ur passport photocopy along. I hope they will match ur passport with ur application.

Or even u can call them. But do it quickly as it might delay ur case. But don't worry if they have taken fee from ur account than they will b working on ur case. I mean its not like they will put ur case on side and leave it as it is.

Regards

Muji