ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz hlp me regarding the bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khaled
Newly Registered

plz hlp me regarding the bank statement

Post by khaled » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

hi guys! plz help me i wanna call my wife on dependant visa as m having psw visa n i was unable to maintain the last three months bank account can i give the bank statement of sum other person {like my wife's cousin }......i wanna call my wife as soon as possible.......if i can give the bank statement of ne other person then wat r d requirements in the statement wether i had to show the joint account of my wife with her bro or nt n wat r d other requirements............pls guys help me i'll be thankful

muji111

Re: plz hlp me regarding the bank statement

Post by muji111 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 pm

Dear Khaled

Dont Take risk. Just put the required amount in ur bank and wait for remaining months. If u can't maintain ur bank statement for three months how u will afford ur wife here in uk and i think that's y embassy put this rule. So be patient thats my brotherly advice to you.

Regards

Muji

khaled
Newly Registered

thanx bro

Post by khaled » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:20 pm

thanx alot bro for ur reply muji,
but right now m having £2400 in my bank account but unfortunately it went down below £533 last month ............. i'll definately maintain this account of £2400 for 3 months but i thought if i can provide sumbody else bank statement then i can call my wife as early as possible dats y i asked so if der is possiblity den help me