ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Application Where abouts Unknown

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aboudi10
Newly Registered

EEA Application Where abouts Unknown

Post by Aboudi10 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Hello All , My Friend has Lodged an Application for his wife in british embassy Yemen, he's EU National living in UK. His wife had her appointmen0end of September, everything was taken, after the incident of 6.10.2010 the embasy closed. Now the problem is we canot find her aplication, it says to contact the Abu Dhabi office by email but No reply, its confusing now and he doesnt know who to contact that can give him info on the process etc. Can anyone advice or help please!

sam22
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Application Where abouts Unknown

Post by sam22 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm

i think it goes to Abu Dhabi, i been emailing also but no reply its best to call the embassy in Abu Dhabi.also try emailing
STE.UKHUB@fco.gsi.gov.uk
Aboudi10 wrote:Hello All , My Friend has Lodged an Application for his wife in british embassy Yemen, he's EU National living in UK. His wife had her appointmen0end of September, everything was taken, after the incident of 6.10.2010 the embasy closed. Now the problem is we canot find her aplication, it says to contact the Abu Dhabi office by email but No reply, its confusing now and he doesnt know who to contact that can give him info on the process etc. Can anyone advice or help please!

Aboudi10
Newly Registered

Post by Aboudi10 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:05 am

Thanks for the reply, we did contact the embassy in Abu dhabi, they confirmed that they have her application with them, but is not under process or when they will process it.

Now can we demand to get it under process? Or who do we contact about processing application? Its stress.

ANY help please inform, we emailed bt no reply, I know UKBA are those who run this but is there any No or department that can give clear answers?

Thanks.

sam22
Newly Registered

Post by sam22 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 am

i got emails address you can try them but abudhabi never reply back, if i was you should get an mp to look into it. after i got an mp involved i got a call letter asking for my husband to submit his passport also she should have a TB certificate its a new thing they doing now.

Aboudi10 wrote:Thanks for the reply, we did contact the embassy in Abu dhabi, they confirmed that they have her application with them, but is not under process or when they will process it.

Now can we demand to get it under process? Or who do we contact about processing application? Its stress.

ANY help please inform, we emailed bt no reply, I know UKBA are those who run this but is there any No or department that can give clear answers?

Thanks.