ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment Online Booking

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nanlukurra
Newly Registered

Appointment Online Booking

Post by nanlukurra » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi All,
I want to book an appointment for Tier 1 General in Jan 2011, But from a week in online I was checking the dates through out the day where I couldn't find single date in any one of the place in UK.

Could you Guys please advise me on how to find an appointment or Is there any specific time that I should check in a day....and when I called to home office they said phone booking is not available for Tier1.

please help me on this as I need to go in person for visa.....

Immigration Expert
Newly Registered

Post by Immigration Expert » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 pm

you should be able to book it over the phone. call 0870 606 7766.

otherwise keep looking online.

amk
Newly Registered

Need help

Post by amk » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 am

Hi,

I have also been trying to do online booking for an in person appointment for Jan 2011 with no luck

The website is quite tricky and I have been checking several times a day. The new week was shown however no slots for shown for the same.

I had also called up the phone no mentioned below, however was told that after Dec 13, the phone booking is going to be disabled. Is this rule change?

Can you kindly advice and help on priority? I need to go for an in person appointment itself and can make it only in Jan.

Need advice and direction on how to approach the same.

Regards

lkpone

Re: Need help

Post by lkpone » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:28 pm

amk wrote:I had also called up the phone no mentioned below, however was told that after Dec 13, the phone booking is going to be disabled. Is this rule change?
That would be a disaster, since the online booking system seldom works! It certainly doesn't give an accurate reflection of the appointments available, as I had to call up and they gave me an appointment for a day on which the online booking system showed it being unavailable.

I'd try to call them 6 weeks before your desired appt date rolls around to ensure that you get one. :)

mohanapriyav
Newly Registered

Post by mohanapriyav » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Try at 8.55 am to 9.15 am.. you should be able to get in any of the locations...

mohanapriyav
Newly Registered

Appointment for Croydon available now

Post by mohanapriyav » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 pm

2 appointments are available for Croydon.. if you are online, grab them..

Ak17
Newly Registered

Post by Ak17 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 am

mohanapriyav wrote:Try at 8.55 am to 9.15 am.. you should be able to get in any of the locations...
Thanks -- I'll try that next week. Fingers crossed!

kavita1
Newly Registered

Re: Appointment for Croydon available now

Post by kavita1 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Hi,

I also need appointment in croydon office next year start, please drop me an email if you can find one. Home office does not do any more tele booking.

Thnks a Lot,
kavita