ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Electronic Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ganesh46

Electronic Bank Statements

Post by ganesh46 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi,

Do we need to take the print-outs of electronic bank statements in color?

And also, am maintaining funds with ICICI, which gives dotmatrix printer (looks shoddy) statements (having bank logo and bank name). Here in this form I saw people getting rejected based on these statements. So, I am thinking of submiting a letter from the bank apart from dotmatrix statements. Can someboby plz share the format?

Thanks,
Gan

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Electronic Bank Statements

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm

ganesh46 wrote:Here in this form I saw people getting rejected based on these statements.
Please quote / provide link of topic / post wherein application has been rejected (on account of maintenance funds) because of bank statements - fulfilling the specified requirements - printed on dot matrix printer.

regards

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:16 am

Hey

I have submmitted the E-statements for the last 12 months. The e-statements are stamped and signed by the bank. I got the letter from the bank confirming that the e-statements are authenticated by the bank and stamped on each page by the bank. The ICICI bank is not giving the Dot matrix statements on the letter head so i opted out for monthly e-statements.

If you wish to submit monthly e-statements make sure you take a color laser print out and get certificate from bank regarding statements authenticated.