ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa Consultancy - Bangalore ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cxrmike

Tier 1 Visa Consultancy - Bangalore ?

Post by cxrmike » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Can anybody please suggest a good consultancy in Bangalore ?
how much do they charge. I heard [Moderator Edit] and when I did research on [Moderator Edit] it has very bad reviews. Please suggest me somebody who can help me on my Tier 1 process and how much would it cost ?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Visa Consultancy - Bangalore ?

Post by push » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

cxrmike wrote:Can anybody please suggest a good consultancy in Bangalore ?
how much do they charge. I heard [Moderator Edit] and when I did research on [Moderator Edit] it has very bad reviews. Please suggest me somebody who can help me on my Tier 1 process and how much would it cost ?
The process is really straightforward and most people on the forum apply on their own.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 am

There are consultancies in Blore. One particular consultancy charges as much as we pay as visa fees. around 50k. This is useless. I had a conversation with the guys here. They don't have much idea about the rules. They told me that visa fee increases in nov just to push me to apply early when visa fees was up in Oct itself. Also for UK, the main 'consultant' is in hyderabad. We will have to run around to collect all the documents. They won't be of much help. They claim to post our resumes online which we can do ourselves. Total waste if you ask me. Read the guidance notes thoroughly and do some research on this forum. You will be ready to go. Also you will come to know the rules which will help you in many ways.

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 am

You don't need to go for any consultancy to apply. You can apply your own. They took money for nothing , we have to do all the things. So try it out yourself.

rohitys
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rohitys » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:21 pm

chk PM

HeartAttack
Newly Registered

Post by HeartAttack » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Utter waste of money ; still you feel you need a consultant then I doubt on your highly skilled capabilities on the grounds of which you want to be a highly skilled migrant :D

No Offense!