ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa granted - one way ticket?

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

allovera
Newly Registered

Visa granted - one way ticket?

Post by allovera » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:28 am

Hi,

My husband's settlement visa was issued last week and we are now looking to buy his plane ticket. I just wanted to ask if it would be ok for him to come to the UK from Korea on a one way ticket?

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be ok as he now has his visa until 2013.. but wanted to check before we get it just in case.

And a huge thanks to all who helped us with our questions regarding my husband's visa, it was very much appreciated!!

Good luck to others too :-)

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:02 am

Yep one way is fine.
I tell it like it is.

dr_s_1981
Newly Registered

Post by dr_s_1981 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:32 am

of course its ok, whats he still doing in korea? get him to the uk asap!!!

thelionking
BANNED

Re: Visa granted - one way ticket?

Post by thelionking » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 pm

allovera wrote:Hi,

My husband's settlement visa was issued last week and we are now looking to buy his plane ticket. I just wanted to ask if it would be ok for him to come to the UK from Korea on a one way ticket?
I can't think of any reason it wouldn't be ok as he now has his visa until 2013.. but wanted to check before we get it just in case.
And a huge thanks to all who helped us with our questions regarding my husband's visa, it was very much appreciated!!

I don't think anybody asks these days which tkt u have, since IATA shifted all airlines to e-ticket ...

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Visa granted - one way ticket?

Post by aliq09 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:54 pm

allovera wrote:Hi,

Hi ,

No problem just make sure he gets all the documents needed to show to officer at desk . I will personally advice to go by yourself on airport to receive your husband and in the meanwhile ask him to be confident

Best of luck!
Thanks

Ali