ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me decide...

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

annehilton1983
Newly Registered

Help me decide...

Post by annehilton1983 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

I have a job offer in UK and the salary is great. It's really my dream to work there and hopefully live there. But my problem is I am married and have 1 kid. How many years would I be eligible to apply for citizenship and could bring my husband and kid there?

Please I need your answers...thanks!

christine300418
Newly Registered

Post by christine300418 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 am

that would take some years but what's important is to make the first step and i'm sure the rest will follow.
follow your dreams.

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 pm

As the previous post said th first step is to come here. Citizenship rules are becoming tougher and longer so it's not easy to tell. Right now it's takes 5 years for permanent residency and 1 more them for citizenship but this can easily change in the next few years

Suggest you come here start working an take one step at a time. Wish you the best

KP

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

The original post is spam.