ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about earnings proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SureShot

Question about earnings proof

Post by SureShot » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Hi Everyone

Have got a couple of questions about the proof of earnings and would really appriciate if someone with similar experiences can enlighten me.

I am submitting salary slips and bank statements only for 6 months (as that is all I could get my employer to sign on). Now my question is that i gain 35 points for my gross income, but only 25 for the net income.

Question 1 - Although i know that points are to be calculated on gross income, but the bank statement does not mention my gross income. Could this be a cause of concern.

Question 2 - in 4 of the 6 months mentioned above my salary slip states my gross salary to be Rs XXX,500 (without decimal values) where as the bank statement mentiones it as Rs XXX,499.96 now could this difference of 4 paisa lead to my application being rejected.

Feeling kind off jittery on this, so would be really great if someone can help me out.

Regards,
-V

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Re: Question about earnings proof

Post by mulderpf » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm

SureShot wrote:Hi Everyone

Have got a couple of questions about the proof of earnings and would really appriciate if someone with similar experiences can enlighten me.

I am submitting salary slips and bank statements only for 6 months (as that is all I could get my employer to sign on). Now my question is that i gain 35 points for my gross income, but only 25 for the net income.

Question 1 - Although i know that points are to be calculated on gross income, but the bank statement does not mention my gross income. Could this be a cause of concern.No, that is perfectly acceptable. Very few countries in the world have no tax where the gross and net salaries match.

Question 2 - in 4 of the 6 months mentioned above my salary slip states my gross salary to be Rs XXX,500 (without decimal values) where as the bank statement mentiones it as Rs XXX,499.96 now could this difference of 4 paisa lead to my application being rejected.That might cause a problem. Does this happen with all of your salary slips? If this is the case, you'll just need to explain that the amounts on your salary slips are rounded. Can you not maybe get a letter instead from your employer stating your gross and net earnings? Just to cover yourself. Worst case scenario (if they don't accept this), they will not include the gross amount in your earnings.

Feeling kind off jittery on this, so would be really great if someone can help me out.

Regards,
-V