ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to complete eea 2 ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eeana
Newly Registered

how to complete eea 2 ?

Post by eeana » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Plz i dont understand how to complete eea 2 ?
i m from Tunisia and my wife from Finland (eea), i m in Uk now and i have 6 months visa eea family member from the embassy of UK in Tunisia.

this the link
http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... /eea21.pdf

In section 1 i need to put the information abt my wife from Finland (EEA) or about my self?

In section 2 i need to put the information abt my self ?
in section 3 the information need to be abt me or my wife ?
in section 4 also the information need to be abt me or my wife ?

:roll: [/url]

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:28 pm

I would think the application form is quite clear. You are the applicant so obviously sec 1. The other sections clearly state whose data is needed. Sec 2 is obviously only needed if there are other family members than you two.

eeana
Newly Registered

Post by eeana » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 pm

i was thinking that the sec1 is for how is from EEA and sec2 is for me bcz i m EEA family member ( husband) ???

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:43 pm

You are, as you have stated in your initial post, a non-EEA national. You want to apply for a residence card on form EEA2 which obviously makes you the applicant. Section 2 asks about additional non-EEA or non-Swiss family members.