ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Swansea doesn't use special delivery!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

a-gavriel
Newly Registered

NCS Swansea doesn't use special delivery!

Post by a-gavriel » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:32 pm

I applied to a citizenship with the help of NCS Swansea. The service was good except that, to my surprise, I learned that they didn't use a special
delivery post!
I wrote a complaint letter, explaining that the material that they send to the home office is important, personal and sensitive, so I suggested them to use a special delivery in the future.
Yesterday I got their reply: they explain to me that they are not going to change it in the future and that they think that they provide a good service!
I think that all councils in the UK, except Swansea, use special delivery. I wonder if someone knows about another council who does not use special delivery.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't know which ones don't use Special Delivery post but Brighton & Hove certainly do.

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:41 am

I know that High Wycombe NCS does use special delievery :D

bani

Post by bani » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:59 am

I know when I applied, NCS Cambridge used Special Delivery.
But I hope Swansea at least uses recorded delivery.

Fortunately, all NCS sends on your behalf are photocopies, not your actual passport.