ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quebec Visa Inquiry

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Quebec Visa Inquiry

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:16 am

I would like to apply for Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program and need help in understanding the below mentioned:-

1) Do i need to fill and send 3 forms named:

Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant
Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency
Application for permanent residence in Canada (IMM 0008)

2)How many marks will i get for an Masters of Business Administration (2 years) from India.
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

raymasa2
Member of Standing

Re: Quebec Visa Inquiry

Post by raymasa2 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:51 pm

scorpio_besal wrote:I would like to apply for Quebec Immigration - Skilled Worker Program and need help in understanding the below mentioned:-

1) Do i need to fill and send 3 forms named:

Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant
Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency
Application for permanent residence in Canada (IMM 0008)
For Quebec, you need to first apply to Quebec for the selection certificate. If appoved, you then need to apply to Canada for immigration visa (which would include application for pr to Canada).

Ray

scorpio_besal
Member of Standing
India

Post by scorpio_besal » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:01 pm

thanks for responce however would like to bring some more information to your notice which i had observed while going through this link:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.c ... ments.html

It states that to start off:-

1-The principal applicant and his or her spouse or de facto spouse must complete the form entitled Application for Selection Certificate – Principal applicant

2-The principal applicant must fill out the Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency

3-You and your spouse, if any, must complete the form Application for permanent residence in Canada (IMM 0008) and attach a photocopy of it to your Application for a Québec selection certificate. If you obtain a Québec selection certificate, send the original of this form to the Government of Canada with your application for permanent residence.

Now the questions that i have are ,

1-by any chance would you know how many points can i claim for an MBA from INDIA.

2-after getting the CBQ ,when i would apply for PR under QUEBEC , how much funds do i need to show , would be the same as FSW which is around $10k for primary applicant
Regards,
A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.