ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translating salary slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dknov007
Newly Registered

Translating salary slips

Post by dknov007 » Tue May 02, 2006 2:59 pm

Hi everyone,

My monthly salary slips are not in English and need to be translated. They are filled with many details which are more or less repeatative on all the slips. Many of those details are not really relevant as they refer to some small benefits such as meals or absence days or some tax mumbo-jumbo...

My idea was to fully translate one slip and get a partial translation of the rest. This partial translation will include the basic information such as position, employment titlem, total salary, total taxes paid etc...

I was wondering did anyone do it this way or did everyone just translate each and every word?

Thanks a lot!
David

irjinao

Post by irjinao » Tue May 02, 2006 7:41 pm

hi there
my advice is to translate each of them in details.you should do it.

tereshchenko

Post by tereshchenko » Wed May 03, 2006 12:03 am

I had same situation and translated only one salary slip (the one with most info on it) - it worked :)

laleh
Newly Registered

pay slip

Post by laleh » Wed May 03, 2006 5:27 am

hi friend
i translated all 12 pay slip completely
british embassy told me to do so. but if so. has done for one and it worked, so u can do the same.
good luck