ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Availabile in the Bank While Application is in Process

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bbreddy

Funds Availabile in the Bank While Application is in Process

Post by bbreddy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I have been maintaining the funds (800+ pounds) for the past 100+ days just for the sake of my PSW application. I am planning to pay the visa application fee from the funds available in this bank, which means that the balance can potentially go less than 800 pounds while the application is in processing stage. I am just wondering whether would it jeopardize my application anyway despite maintaining the funds as per the policy guidelines.

Did anyone experienced this situation before? Please advise. Many thanks.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 am

I was about to ask the same question, would appreciate if vinny or sushdmehta post their opinions on this issue. Thanks

aashraf
Newly Registered

Post by aashraf » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Guys you should leave the money in your account, just in case if they refuse then probably you can cover on what they refused but you wont be able to show updated account. hope this make sense to you guys.

I personally would wait till I get positive reply.

Good Luck

bartsimpsy
Newly Registered

Post by bartsimpsy » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 pm

aashraf wrote:Guys you should leave the money in your account, just in case if they refuse then probably you can cover on what they refused but you wont be able to show updated account. hope this make sense to you guys.

I personally would wait till I get positive reply.

Good Luck
I agree... Better be on the safe side and leave the money in the account until you hear from them. In case your application is refused or you need to make an appeal, you will still have the money. Better be safe than not have an option at all.

Good luck.