ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help -- urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destinationuk
Newly Registered

Help -- urgent

Post by destinationuk » Wed May 03, 2006 5:11 am

Hi ,
I have some doubts regarding the HSMP points for earnings...

1) Is the points calculated on your annual gross or annual take home...
Please let me know wat documents we need to provide apart from the payslips..

2) I am a B.E ( Electricals and Electronics Engineering) from India..Should we claim Professional Level Qualification (25 points ) or Bachelors degree ( 15 points ) when we fill in the form..

Please reply....

Keshav

Post by Keshav » Wed May 03, 2006 5:32 am

The gross salary will taken into consideration. Salary payslips in company letterhead with office seal and signed by accountant and IT return original documents are best to claim the earning points.

I think it is safe to claim 15 points for BE as a graduate level qualification.
....tough times never last,
but tough people do....

destinationuk
Newly Registered

Help urgent....

Post by destinationuk » Wed May 03, 2006 6:13 am

Thanks a million .... Keshav....

Need some more clarification...
I am currently working in a company in India..Here payslips generation is automated and we do not get them on a company letter head...We just get it from a company email-id .....Now how do I handle this issue.??....

Also Is there any format for the work experience letter that I should get from my company ?...Can anyone please send me a format of the letter....Is a brief experience letter be enough or should it be elaborate spanning over 5 -6 pages...

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed May 03, 2006 10:32 am

The gross salary will taken into consideration. Salary payslips in company letterhead with office seal and signed by accountant and IT return original documents are best to claim the earning points.
I would also add bank statements to that list. It will further collaborate the two evidences mentioned.