ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR form query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sidshekhar

ILR form query

Post by sidshekhar » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Hello,

I will be applying for ILR on 10/Dec/2010. I have few question that I need clarification. My 5 year work permit was stamped on 05/Jan/2006 followed by Tier 1 on 16/May/2008. My queries
Q1: In section 6 of the ILR form it asks for date I first entered the UK. As I got my Work permit stamped in person in Croydon PEO on 05/Jan/2006. Will this be start of my qualifying period/date of first entry.

Q2: In Section 10 of the ILR form I have to enter name and address of myself and wife as she joint account holder. The space/blocks are not enough to fit name and address together, so how do I complete this section.

Q3:In Section 5,the form asks for my earning each month after income tax and other deductions. As I will be starting with my new employer on 30/Nov/10 and next pay date will be around 22/Dec/2010. I will not know my exact take home pay till then. Shall I enter my last wage credited or estimate it with my new employer.

Please advise

Siddhartha

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 pm

1- yes
2- Section 10 is only signature, date and tickboxes. which names are you talking about?
3- enter whats shown on ur latest payslip to be safe, rather than complicating it with estimates

sidshekhar

Post by sidshekhar » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

xyz123 wrote:1- yes
2- Section 10 is only signature, date and tickboxes. which names are you talking about?
3- enter whats shown on ur latest payslip to be safe, rather than complicating it with estimates
Thanks for your response xyz123.
Further on Q2- The section is 'Consent for the UK Border Agency to request verification Checks'. The section has spaces to fill in Name and Address of the applicant and below that there is a section for Name and address of the joint customer. As Me and my wife have a joint bank account and my salary is paid into the same account I have to get her signature for consent as well. As I will be using that bank account for financial evidence.The spaces are not enough to write the complete name and address. How should I fill this section.

Sid

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 am

Thanks for your response xyz123.
Further on Q2- The section is 'Consent for the UK Border Agency to request verification Checks'. The section has spaces to fill in Name and Address of the applicant and below that there is a section for Name and address of the joint customer. As Me and my wife have a joint bank account and my salary is paid into the same account I have to get her signature for consent as well. As I will be using that bank account for financial evidence.The spaces are not enough to write the complete name and address. How should I fill this section.

Sid[/quote]

i see now that form has changed. This was not there in last revision. not sure your full names but if they include some sort of middle name try to reduce middle name to an initial only and see if you can fit that in.