ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Let's pray!-Tier1(G) extensions post 24/11/10 announcement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masoud
Newly Registered

Let's pray!-Tier1(G) extensions post 24/11/10 announcement

Post by masoud » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:21 pm

I don't want sound pessimistic but it is very unlikely that they allow extensions for Tier1G . They probably expect Tier1G holders switch to Tier 2 now which is not gonna be very pleasant experience for us. That essentially means we will need to beg our employers for sponsorship. From employers perspective they can always say : we employed you initially on the basis of the fact that you had your own visa !

doesn't look good , does it? :( .. I know we told not to frustrate here .. but in my case it's literally like ruining all my plans, life, ambitions etc etc .

I sincerely pray that's not the case .
Last edited by masoud on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm

:roll:

cooltt_18

Re: Let's pray!-Tier1(G) extensions post 24/11/10 announceme

Post by cooltt_18 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:46 pm

masoud wrote:I don't want sound pessimistic but it is very unlikely that they allow extensions for Tier1G . They probably expect Tier1G holders switch to Tier 2 now which is not gonna be very pleasant experience for us. That essentially means we will need to beg our employers for sponsorship. From employers perspective they can always say : we employed you initially on the basis of the fact that you had your own visa !

doesn't look good , does it? :( .. I know we told not to frustrate here .. but in my case it's literally like ruining all my plans, life, ambitions etc etc .

I sincerely pray that's not the case .
plans, life, ambition?!! ..once u knw that they're gonna take away ur visa u'd have new plans, new life, new ambitions ..and in no time ..trust me! :) ..although i pray for a status quo too :/

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.