ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:58 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey guys can sum1 help me here

my husbands visa gt refused. i have done the appeal

i woz wondering if his visa gets overturned inshallah i hope it will....will he have to do the english test thing they have gt out nw?

plz sum 1 help
i think not because he applied before 29/11/2010. i remember someone else asking about this - those who apply before 29/11/2010 will not have to do the english test even if it goes to appeal.

can anyone else confirm please??

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Yasama wrote:Mr imranh please can you tell me the email address on which you got the reply on the same day
ukhub.pakistansettlementenquiriesandcomplaints@fco.gov.uk

quote your application details

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Damned Gerry's. Their laziness tarnishes the reputation of BHC and other parties involved who are not lazy.

If decision was made yesterday then Gerry's should contact your wife today at least. What is this "next few weeks" nonsense? Like waiting 3 months isn't enough they wanna throw unnecessary "weeks" at ya :roll:.

Btw, good luck Imran in your wife's application. May Allah grant her the visa, ameen.

Btw your 12 weeks was up this past Monday (22 Nov) right?
jazakallah - inshallah allah swt will grant her a visa. i humbly request all of you to make dua for me please

yes my 12 weeks was up on 22/11/2010. time is gonna drag over the next week !!!!!

billo

Post by billo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 am

imranh wrote:

i woz wondering if his visa gets overturned inshallah i hope it will....will he have to do the english test thing they have gt out nw?

plz sum 1 help
i think not because he applied before 29/11/2010. i remember someone else asking about this - those who apply before 29/11/2010 will not have to do the english test even if it goes to appeal.

yes that's right, he won't have to do the English test.

ImranOne

Post by ImranOne » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 am

Well done minty,

I just came on here to see how far people were with the applications and noticed what you had done with the spreadsheets.

What some people don’t realise is there are people using this forum to help others out who are in similar situations (i just wana thank the people who set up this forum, thank you it realy does help, it is very useful).

These are anxious times for all of us, and the last thing we need is some idiot sabotaging the information we use to give ourselves and each other hope that it wont be long now before our loved ones are granted visas.

Well done minty, may Allah grant your every wish. May Allah bless us all with joy, peace and happiness Ameen.
minty wrote:Salaam All

After the stupid actions of 1 individual who is hell bent on deleting the tracking records, I have put all months spreadsheets under 1 link. Each month is under a tab on the spreadsheet so all can view.

Please can you PM me any updates and I will update the spreadsheet every night as it is password protected.

Every sheet from June is there, however unfortunately i do not have the August spreadsheet as this has been deleted. Does anyone have a copy of it so I can add it?

Please feel free to comment if you feel this is the best way ahead?

Spreadsheet link for all months is below

https://spreadsheets3.google.com/ccc?ke ... u-0I#gid=4

minty

Post by minty » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:36 am

Samaad

The list is all in one place below. The spreadsheet has tabs with all months below it, click the relevent one

https://spreadsheets5.google.com/ccc?ke ... u-0I#gid=2

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 am

Sammad wrote:BHC Islamabad called me today, early in the morning. Asked me about my wifes name, how many sisters she has, her mom and dads name, when did we first meet, when did we last see each other, what is her mothers and fathers name, what is her date of birth.

I think I kind of messed up on the work side, I did not know the postcode of the place I worked at, and she was like "How do you get to work then?" I told her I got a lift of someone. I told her I had a supervisor and a line manger, but she kept saying, what is his title! what is his title? and in the said she just put down "don't know" his the "manger" what else was I supposed to say? that is his title. :?

I got all the other questions right.
Salaam Sammad I wouldn't worry about the post code thing, u should have said I go there everyday that's how I know how to get there! Same with the manager thing, but I think they will phone your workplace either today or tmrw, try to get in before your start time, because I got in late and missed the call. They will want to satisfy themselves u work there. Ur manager will be asked where u live, ur NI number, home address, ur wages, how u r paid, do u get wage slips, wen did u go to Pak, r u married.

Good luck

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:35 am

minty wrote:Salaam All

After the stupid actions of 1 individual who is hell bent on deleting the tracking records, I have put all months spreadsheets under 1 link. Each month is under a tab on the spreadsheet so all can view.

Please can you PM me any updates and I will update the spreadsheet every night as it is password protected.

Every sheet from June is there, however unfortunately i do not have the August spreadsheet as this has been deleted. Does anyone have a copy of it so I can add it?

Please feel free to comment if you feel this is the best way ahead?

Spreadsheet link for all months is below

https://spreadsheets3.google.com/ccc?ke ... u-0I#gid=4
Hi

Could you please update the September spreadsheet for me, application under process 27/09/2010, no employer contact, decision made 19/11/2010

I sent an email at 09:18am and they replied at 09:26am

I am so happy. Please pray for me that my husband got the visa.
Last edited by aahat on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yasama
Newly Registered

Post by Yasama » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:44 am

Thanks Mr imranh for providing the email address.

Kindly add my details to the aug spredsheet
Applied : 31-08-2010
no employer contact
Email Decision : 24th november 2010

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Salaam Sammad I wouldn't worry about the post code thing, u should have said I go there everyday that's how I know how to get there! Same with the manager thing, but I think they will phone your workplace either today or tmrw, try to get in before your start time, because I got in late and missed the call. They will want to satisfy themselves u work there. Ur manager will be asked where u live, ur NI number, home address, ur wages, how u r paid, do u get wage slips, wen did u go to Pak, r u married.

Good luck[/quote]

He does not know when I went to Pakistan, of course he knows I am married, and rest of the information he has on computer, I am given a wage slip but my wages go directly into my bank account. Also I got married and went to Pakistan before I started work, so my manger does not know all that information. I mean he has over 300+ employees, he is not going to waste his time memorizing my details.

By the way riz, did they call your wife? It seems like me and you are in the same boat, I am a few days behind you it looks like it. lol She said to me: "Please don't ask 3rd party for answers, this call is being recorded" but the funny thing was I was not asking a 3rd party.

Hope it works out anyway, or will just have to go through an appeal.[/quote]

No she hasnt received a call yet, I dont think they will call her though. But if they do I will let you know.

As for your manager, he doesnt have to memorise anything, but I suggest you give him a heads up, and he should ideally have the information to hand.

Yasama
Newly Registered

Post by Yasama » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

My application was submitted on : 31-08-2010
My application under process: 15-09-2010
Employer contact : N/A
Email Decision : 24-11-2010

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 pm

[quote="billo"][quote="imranh"][quote="yasmin786"]hey guys can sum1 help me here

plz sum 1 help[/quote]

can anyone else confirm please??[/quote]

yes that's right, he won't have to do the English test.[/quote]

thanks to both of u......so dnt need to worry abt the test then....jus hope inshallah my husbands appeal gets overturned n gets the visa plz do dua

good luck to all the rest who r waitng inshallah it will be postive news

imranh

Post by imranh » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm

yasmin786 wrote:
billo wrote:
imranh wrote:

plz sum 1 help

yes that's right, he won't have to do the English test.

thanks to both of u......so dnt need to worry abt the test then....jus hope inshallah my husbands appeal gets overturned n gets the visa plz do dua

good luck to all the rest who r waitng inshallah it will be postive news
inshaallah it will get overturned sister. we will remember you in our duas. since your application whats steps have you taken in terms of the appeal and what are the steps in the appeal process.

A decision was made on my wifes case on 23/11/2010 so hopefully Gerry should contact her over the next week. Please make dua for me

imranh

Post by imranh » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Yasama wrote:Thanks Mr imranh for providing the email address.

Kindly add my details to the aug spredsheet
Applied : 31-08-2010
no employer contact
Email Decision : 24th november 2010
i have added you on the August only spreadsheet.

btw, where did you apply?? also i noticed that you had no employer contact - if you dont mind me asking which industry do you work in???

keep in touch coz we should hear from Gerrys around the same time

imranh

Post by imranh » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 pm

once a decision has been made does anyone know when we will find out when the applicant collects their passport. is it on the online tracking system or will the applicant be contacted by Gerrys??????

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 pm

^^ Depends on whether they update the system or not. It is a possibility that your online status will change before she is called or sent an SMS. Or vice versa.

The phone call you received Sammad is quite disturbing, hope she doesn't mess you up.

Just under 2 months for Aahat, nice one! Congrats on the speedy process. Inshallah he'll get the visa.

ali2102

Visa application: non-uk citizens

Post by ali2102 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi,

A friend of mine is a German citizen who has lived in the uk for more than 5 years (meaning; he's settled here). He wishes to get married from pakistan, how will his visa application process look like? Will she have to do the English test aswell? Because, he might move back to Germany anytime.

Thanks everyone,

Salam.

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Just under 2 months for Aahat, nice one! Congrats on the speedy process. Inshallah he'll get the visa.[/quote]

Just under 3 months brother. Inshallah it will be good news. I will let you know as soon as we hear something. How long does it take for the status to change to collection?

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 pm

aahat wrote:Just under 3 months brother. Inshallah it will be good news. I will let you know as soon as we hear something. How long does it take for the status to change to collection?
Yeah I had to see the list to see that it's just under 3 months and not 2 :P.

It could take from a couple of working days up to 2 weeks. All depends on Gerry's "performance".

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 pm

aahat wrote:Hi

Could you please update the September spreadsheet for me, application under process 27/09/2010, no employer contact, decision made 19/11/2010

Salaam congrats to be the first one on this forum to get contacted for September. Inshallah it will be good news plz keep us updated. Also please pray for everyone else too.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Everyone I am new on here, and would like some advice. My husband gave his visa application on the 29th september 2010, but still has not recieved a reply. When should I expect a reply from them? Please let me know and do dua that my husband gets his visa soon. Thank you. :)

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:43 pm

[quote="Yasama"]My application was submitted on : 31-08-2010
My application under process: 15-09-2010
Employer contact : N/A
Email Decision : 24-11-2010[/quote]

Hi Yasama have you got your visa?

minty

Post by minty » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Unique012

Please provide your application details so they can be tracked in the below spreadsheet

safia

Post by safia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 pm

ali2102 wrote:
aahat wrote:Hi

Salaam congrats to be the first one on this forum to get contacted for September. Inshallah it will be good news plz keep us updated. Also please pray for everyone else too.
mashallah, it gives all us september applicants abit more hope. inshallah we will all hear some good news before christmas.
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:54 pm

unique012 wrote:Hi Everyone I am new on here, and would like some advice. My husband gave his visa application on the 29th september 2010, but still has not recieved a reply. When should I expect a reply from them? Please let me know and do dua that my husband gets his visa soon. Thank you. :)
sallamz, my husband submitted his application on the 27th of september 2010, im expecting some news in the next 3-4 weeks. i hope we hear somthing before the christmas holidays. but you never know because each case is different. some may take longer that others x :D
'SOF'