ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

child born

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goodwill
Newly Registered

child born

Post by goodwill » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm

me and my wife have indefinite leave to remain now my daughter has recently born so can i apply for british passport for my daughter and what are the requirements.

Natita

Post by Natita » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Wow great news. Congratulations!

As for British passport - I don't have experience personally but would this link help? Or are you asking for specific info?

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/TravelAndTr ... /DG_174105

boloney

Re: child born

Post by boloney » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 am

goodwill wrote:me and my wife have indefinite leave to remain now my daughter has recently born so can i apply for british passport for my daughter and what are the requirements.
aplly under British Nationality Act 1981, section 1(1)

goodwill
Newly Registered

new born british citizenship

Post by goodwill » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:25 pm

my baby born in november 2010 and we got indefinite leave in july 2010.Is my baby is automatically a british citizen and if she is do i have to register her as a british citizen or naturaliztion.please answer briefly and quickly

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 am

If baby was born in the UK, then baby is automatically a British citizen. A British citizen may apply for a British passport.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.