ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I add partners bank statements for proof of finance?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MSS

Should I add partners bank statements for proof of finance?

Post by MSS » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi, My husband is applying for ILR. We want to send the form off tomorrow. We are a little stumped right now, as we have got 3 months of bank statements and wages slips for my husband - and we are sending these off. My husband has never been overdrawn, and he always has around £1000 in his account every month.
I left my job in August, and have over £11,000 of savings in my account - should I attach my bank statements aswell to show that i have enough money so we dont need to live off public funds. Do I have to provide 3 months of bank statements or will one month be enough to show I have enough money?

Please help - dont know what to do - we are in two minds about adding my bank statements.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

You should submit the last 3 months of bank statements from both of you, together with evidence of any savings either singly or jointly held.