ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 pm

sadz wrote:Thanks Ali! Yeh InshaAllah at least we are progressing.

Hey Aahat congrats!! We just have 3 days difference from when the visa was applied for! So I'm hoping my Hubby's visa will be done soon. Let us know when they call to get the papers collected.
Hi, thank you. Why dont you email them and find out? I am hoping our status will chane to collection tomorrow or monday. I will let you know dear as soon as i hear somthing.

rhithebomb
Newly Registered

Post by rhithebomb » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Thanxs Safia!

Just hoping now...this is the longest weekend of my life!

Me and my husband have bn apart 4 10mths arealdy so we real need this visa.

I will update the site on Monday,hopfully with good news...

x

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey guys ive been trying to chase up my husbands application for the past 3 days now but i dont seem to be getting a reply? Our 12 weeks are coming up soon and really want to know if anything has been decided i really would like him home for christmas :(
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Hey guys ive been trying to chase up my husbands application for the past 3 days now but i dont seem to be getting a reply? Our 12 weeks are coming up soon and really want to know if anything has been decided i really would like him home for christmas :(
Salaam sister Inshallah by the looks of thing we will hear something next week. 10 Weeks have been up. So far no employer contact for me. And please keep everyone in your duas.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Yes im hoping to receive some kind of update around the first 2 weeks of december, ive been anxiously calling my husband everyday hoping for some good news but nothing as yet. Just praying that we can both start the new year together and not alone, inshallah everyone who is waiting will hear good news very soon.
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

imranh

Post by imranh » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm

salam all.

a decision was made on my wifes application on Tuesday (23/11/2010) - does anyone know the number for Gerrys so i can enquire (from UK) about when to collect the passport?????

still no news yet?? cant wait..............

Zahida

Re: processing time

Post by Zahida » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

rhithebomb wrote:Hi i am new 2 the forum....

I have been a silent follower of this site for the last 3mnths!!!

I found others waiting times useful on this site...so I thought I would share mine.

Place of submission: Karachi
Submission Date: 03/09/2010
Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 03/09/2010
Being processed at the British High Commission: 19/09/2010
Ready for collection: 26/11/2010

Status.........UNKNOWN!! have 2 wait till Monday!! Bricking it!
I'm sure it will be good news inshallah, don't worry and all the best :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm

imranh wrote:salam all.

a decision was made on my wifes application on Tuesday (23/11/2010) - does anyone know the number for Gerrys so i can enquire (from UK) about when to collect the passport?????

salam

i would say not to contact them via phone as its a waste of time , they will make u wait for ages and will not disclose any info , usaully its takes around or just over a week for them to tell u to collect the decision once a decison is made. Looking at the data inshallah they will contact you this week. So best option is to wait and just check on the website for updates.

OR you can e-mail the vac manager go to www.ukvacpk.com and go to the customer services and get the email for the vac you applied at . When it was my time I e-mailed the mirpur vac manager he replied in the moring saying its not ready yet but in the afternoon the status changed to ready for collection.

Good luck

hope this helps

Sairah A
Newly Registered

Post by Sairah A » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 pm

imranh wrote:salam all.

I know exactly how you feel! a decision was made on my husband's case on the 25/11 and i have literally been on edge just waiting to hear something. InshaAllah it will be good news for all of us, but let us all know when you hear something...[/quote]

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 am

imranh wrote:salams all

i did not have the patience to wait till next week to email UK Visa authorities so I emailed them today to ask about my case and they replied a decision has been made on 23/11/2010 and Gerrys will contact my wife in the next few weeks to pick up her passport.

If they decided yesterday when will Gerrys contact my wife to pick up her passport??
hi imranh
i cant see my or n e one details in aug list dose n e one no wot happend to it ? i applied few days b 4 u and it still say under process at bhc. dose n e one no where to e mail them to get latest update or phone number?

thanks

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:22 am

just sent them e mail lets hope they will reply :| e mailed them on 3 diff adress cuz i wast sure which one is right

can sumone add my details in aug list i think its minty whos lookin after the spreadsheet now ! MINTYYY

HASEEBUK1
APPLIED ON 25 AUG 2010
FORWARED TO BHC ON SAME DAY
UNDER PROCESS AT BHC 07 SEP 2010
NO E MAIL NO EMPLY CONTACT
THANKS MINTY

minty

Post by minty » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:56 am

We wish you all the best rhithebomob.

We pray you get the Visa, our Duas are with you!

imranh

Post by imranh » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 pm

haseebuk1 wrote:
imranh wrote:salams all

i did not have the patience to wait till next week to email UK Visa authorities so I emailed them today to ask about my case and they replied a decision has been made on 23/11/2010 and Gerrys will contact my wife in the next few weeks to pick up her passport.

If they decided yesterday when will Gerrys contact my wife to pick up her passport??
hi imranh
i cant see my or n e one details in aug list dose n e one no wot happend to it ? i applied few days b 4 u and it still say under process at bhc. dose n e one no where to e mail them to get latest update or phone number?

thanks
i dont know whats happened - i think some idiot has deleted the details for a laugh. just put your details on the other sheet from June applicants. thats the one that I am using now.

you should have a decision by now which email address are you using??

you have no employer - which industry do you work in if you dont mind me asking??

minty

Post by minty » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:29 pm

imranh.

The spreadsheet below contains all months details. Each month has its own tab at the bottom

Because some fool wasideleting records, I have password protected it.

Myself and Ali2102 are updating it every night.

Please use the link below

Thanks

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:42 pm

Salam everyone

I emailed Gerry's manager in the morning and my husband just got a call to collect his passport. Please do dua that he got the visa. He shall be travelling to Islamabad as he lives in Lahore.

I will let you know what the decision is.

Inshallah it will be good news.

Sairah A
Newly Registered

Post by Sairah A » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 pm

aahat wrote:Salam everyone

I emailed Gerry's manager in the morning and my husband just got a call to collect his passport. Please do dua that he got the visa. He shall be travelling to Islamabad as he lives in Lahore.

I have my fingers crossed for you both!

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Salaam Guys

Good luck to everyone who is getting their visa back soon, we're all making dua for you.

I decided to email the UK visa section even though I only put my application in on 1 November, because they contacted me and then my workplace last week. I received the following reply:

Sir

As you applied after 25th October you need to contact the BHC in Islamabad and not the UK Visa Section – BHC contact details are on Gerrys website

Thank you

UK Visa Section

I then looked on the Gerry's website and found a website link to the BHC in Islamabad and emailed

Cons.Islam​abad@fco.go​v.uk

the same question. I received an automated response from them saying they dont deal with visas and they gave me this address to email

appeals.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Ive emailed them as well, but I dont think this is the right address, as it seems to relate to appeals.

Can anyone help, does anyone know the email address for the BHC in Islamabad, as I seem to be going around in circles?

unique012

Post by unique012 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Salaam everyone,

Does anyone know the reference number to track the application form online, I have typed in the QML number but it does not seem to be working. My husband goes to this man regulary to check, however it would be easier if I checked it for him. Could someone please let me know. Please remember me and my husband in your duas and also other people who are also waiting for a reply. :)

Please add my details on the September 2010 spreadsheet:
Date application submitted: 29th September 2010
Date forwarded to Islamabad: 29th September 2010
No employer contact as yet.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 pm

Salaam how r u? Hpe ur ok, has your husband got his visa?

safia

Post by safia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 pm

riz_ras wrote:Salaam Guys

Good luck to everyone who is getting their visa back soon, we're all making dua for you.

I decided to email the UK visa section even though I only put my application in on 1 November, because they contacted me and then my workplace last week. I received the following reply:

Sir

As you applied after 25th October you need to contact the BHC in Islamabad and not the UK Visa Section – BHC contact details are on Gerrys website

Thank you

UK Visa Section

I then looked on the Gerry's website and found a website link to the BHC in Islamabad and emailed

the same question. I received an automated response from them saying they dont deal with visas and they gave me this address to email

Ive emailed them as well, but I dont think this is the right address, as it seems to relate to appeals.

Can anyone help, does anyone know the email address for the BHC in Islamabad, as I seem to be going around in circles?
sallamz as you applied after the 25th october i think you need this email address, IslamabadSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk

hope it helps good luck
'SOF'

safia

Post by safia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 pm

emailed the bhc today and got a reply about 2 hours later

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times.’ All settlement applications can take up to 12 weeks from the date of application to process. Please contact us if this time has lapsed and you have not been contacted regarding your application.

Your application has not been processed.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
i find these kind of replys so annoying, i'l email them again next week. and can someone plz tell me if i applied on the 27th of november is this now my 10th week??
'SOF'

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Thanks Safia, thats the address I was looking for. They sent an out of office reply, saying that this is the email address for those applying after 25 October. Now I just have to wait and see what they say.

safia

Post by safia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 pm

riz_ras wrote:Thanks Safia, thats the address I was looking for. They sent an out of office reply, saying that this is the email address for those applying after 25 October. Now I just have to wait and see what they say.
no problem, i emailed them on that email address too but it was the wrong one for me as i applied before the 25th october.
'SOF'

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 pm

riz_ras wrote:Salaam Guys

Sir

Thank you

UK Visa Section

Salaam I emailed them asking the email addesses couple of weeks. They replied to me. Try one of these or send to all of these. I am sure one will reply.

Please be advised that this mailbox is for enquiries regarding settlement applications made in Pakistan submitted on or after 25th October 2010. If you are corresponding about a different category of application or appeal your e-mail will not be forwarded and will not be actioned from here. Please re-send your query to one of the following: visaenquries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk - Pakistan long term visas and business visits

visaenquiries.abdhabi@fco.gov.uk - other Pakistan applications and Abu Dhabi appeals

STE.UKHUB@fco.gov.uk - Pakistan Settlement Cases applications submitted before 25/10/2010.

UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk - Appeals relating to Pakistan Settlement Cases applications submitted before 25/10/2010.

Your query will be actioned from these mailboxes accordingly. Thank you Islamabad Visa Section

safia

Post by safia » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Sairah A wrote:
aahat wrote:Salam everyone

I have my fingers crossed for you both!
inshallah it will be good news, ure in my duas sis x
'SOF'