ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful Application after Refusal

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

senthil78
Member of Standing

Successful Application after Refusal

Post by senthil78 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi All,

I am happy to share that I got my application approved after refusal due to the court fine. But it took 6 months to get reconsidered and approved. By god's grace that finally my application was approved. I asked almost all the immigration consultants and lawyers to take my case. But I received negative answer from everyone. Then I decided to try myself and did lot of research in the UK law. I wrote HO to reconsider with all the legal evidences. Finally a good case worker decided to reconsider my application. I got my application approved last week. It is not easy to get your application reconsidered unless you have valid legal evidences to prove that the decision was wrong.

All the best everyone.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Before people post to ask:
senthil78 wrote:Reason for refusal: Good character requirement is not met (Traffic Offence code MW10 with 60 pounds fine and 3 points)

johnty

Post by johnty » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:04 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Before people post to ask:
senthil78 wrote:Reason for refusal: Good character requirement is not met (Traffic Offence code MW10 with 60 pounds fine and 3 points)
congratulations and thanks for sharing the good news..
can you summaries how you justified the good character requirement even having the offence?

superye
Newly Registered

Re: Successful Application after Refusal

Post by superye » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:42 pm

senthil78 wrote:Hi All,

I am happy to share that I got my application approved after refusal due to the court fine. But it took 6 months to get reconsidered and approved. By god's grace that finally my application was approved. I asked almost all the immigration consultants and lawyers to take my case. But I received negative answer from everyone. Then I decided to try myself and did lot of research in the UK law. I wrote HO to reconsider with all the legal evidences. Finally a good case worker decided to reconsider my application. I got my application approved last week. It is not easy to get your application reconsidered unless you have valid legal evidences to prove that the decision was wrong.

All the best everyone.
congratulations first of all.

Can you please do us a favour and share more..... what did u say on ur request to review?

Thanks

Superye