ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Dependant - Limited Company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adityaisukapalli
BANNED

Tier-1 Dependant - Limited Company

Post by adityaisukapalli » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:21 am

Hello,

I am Tier-1 General migrant and i am going to marry in February. I want to know the list of right documents i need to produce by the time of application for my wife. I have a list, could you plese check and confirm ?
I am in uk since 2008.

Application form

Invitation letter signed by me

My Passport copy

Bank Statements last 3 months £800 + £533 = £1333

Pay slips last 3 months (I dont take any salary. I take dividends only)

Tenancy Agreement (I dont have one yet)

Statement of purpose copy signed by Wife

Wife's Passport

Marriage Certificate

3-4 Marriage photos

Wedding card( new)

2 Passport size photographs latest of Wife

Mail Conversations/ Phone Bills

Please help me: I dont take salary. I take dividends instead. Then what should i show ?

parham.r

Post by parham.r » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Well it seems you have got more than enough.

According to the requirements on the UKBA website for your dependants you should provide 3 month bank statements (not more than one month old on the day of submitting the application) for proof of maintenance. Please check the amount as it varies according to the time you have been in the UK.

Of course copies of your passport and your visa are required. An official translation of your certificate of marriage is also required. There is no mentioning of other documents such as payslips, photoc, and etc for your dependants if the main applicant's visa has already been granted.

Good luck