ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Salaam check this out. EU has more rights over the British. Not fair at all for British citizens.

'the new rule will discriminate against British citizens because EU laws mean other Europeans living here can bring in a foreign partner from anywhere in the world without having to pass the test.'

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europ ... 33218.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... tests.html
Last edited by ali2102 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 pm

^^ Lol you made urself seem like a robot with the dual posts.

What happens if say they call your workplace at around 2pm and want to speak to the manager and ONLY the manager and ONLY at the workplace number and not home or mobile number??????

Will they call again later in the evening or will they call the day after or is it a refusal - which would obviously be unjust!!!!

imranh

Post by imranh » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:03 pm

aahat wrote:Salam everyone

I emailed Gerry's manager in the morning and my husband just got a call to collect his passport. Please do dua that he got the visa. He shall be travelling to Islamabad as he lives in Lahore.

I will let you know what the decision is.

Inshallah it will be good news.
insha allah your husband shall get the visa. you are in our duas.

i must say that you are very lucky with how relatively quick your application has taken!!!!!!

imranh

Post by imranh » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:07 pm

just to inform you that my wife rang Gerrys today and they said the passport is not ready for collection yet

i think i will email them tonight/tomorrow morning coz my patience is wearing thin now.............

i presume i just quote the GRY number????

insha allah will grant my wife and all of us on the board a visa. ameen

unique012

Post by unique012 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Salaam everyone,

I want to ask everyone's advice on whether I should email them regarding my husband's visa. He submitted his papers on the 29th of September, should I email them or wait because it has been 8 weeks. Replies will be greatly appreciated. :)

minty

Post by minty » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:23 pm

unique012 wrote:Salaam everyone,

I want to ask everyone's advice on whether I should email them regarding my husband's visa. He submitted his papers on the 29th of September, should I email them or wait because it has been 8 weeks. Replies will be greatly appreciated. :)
By emailing them you will not harm your chances or improve them of a visa. If they have progressed it, they will inform you. If they havent they will also inform you. Emailing them is your choice!!

unique012

Post by unique012 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Ok I will do, thank you. What details would I need to provide on the email?

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:03 pm

[quote="safia"]emailed the bhc today and got a reply about 2 hours later

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times.’ All settlement applications can take up to 12 weeks from the date of application to process. Please contact us if this time has lapsed and you have not been contacted regarding your application.

Your application has not been processed.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

I got exactly the same email response it is very anoying that there always generated...i applied on 22nd sep so i think its my 10th or 11th week,
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 am

Salaam those of you who get emails saying your visa has been processed what does your online status say when you check it?

Thanks

imranh

Post by imranh » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 am

ali2102 wrote:Salaam those of you who get emails saying your visa has been processed what does your online status say when you check it?

Thanks
good question ??

also does anyone know if the passport gets stamped with the visa in London or Pakistan??

Sairah A
Newly Registered

Post by Sairah A » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:07 am

I was told that a decision had been reached on 25/11 re my husband's visa but the online status still reads 'under process at the BHC'.

does anyone know which email address I could email someone at the Mirpur VAC to see if the passport is ready to collect? I was planning on emailing them on Thursday which gives them a week....even thats too much time in my opinion but hey ho!

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:36 am

safia wrote:emailed the bhc today and got a reply about 2 hours later

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times.’ All settlement applications can take up to 12 weeks from the date of application to process. Please contact us if this time has lapsed and you have not been contacted regarding your application.

Your application has not been processed.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
i find these kind of replys so annoying, i'l email them again next week. and can someone plz tell me if i applied on the 27th of november is this now my 10th week??

i got the same reply . looks like they dont bother with e mails . i applied in aug and still no change :(

unique012

Post by unique012 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:37 am

Hi could someone please add on the september 2010 spreadsheet, my husband submitted his visa application in Mirpur. Thank you.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 pm

LOL Sammad hahahhaa :lol:

I suppose it's time I shared my end of the details. So Ali/Minty, this one's for you to update on the SS accordingly please.

My wife applied on 7th Sep 2010, in Islamabad.
It was forwarded to BHC on 7th Sep 2010.
It was then under process at the BHC on 22nd Sep 2010

So I suppose you can figure WHY Sairah A's progress was important to me. We were in the same boat but it seems her progress has been steady.

I haven't heard anything yet and in the previous pages I also got that horrible robotic response from UK Visa section and it said your application hasn't been processed yet.

TODAY is my 12 weeks over. So I have chosen to just wait, inshallah it will be good news.

The employer contact that was made, was actually for my dad's nephew's wife who applied on 3rd Sep 2010 in Islamabad. So yesterday they called again and I think it was for the last time, they asked employer the NI number, how many hours worked, how is he paid (weekly or monthly, in cash or cheque) and whether he is related to the owner of the business or not - that being a yes he is the brother of the owner. So I really hope his case is closed now so that the BHC can get on with mine.

I emailed them last week, so my job has been done, sabar se kaam loonga inshallah and inshallah Allah iska reward bhi dega, ameen :)
Last edited by Shadow86 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:13 pm

can sumone add my details also plzz i requested minty b 4 but seems like she forgot to update

date applied 25/08/2010
forward 25/08/2010
under process 07/09/2010
no employer contact or e mail contact yet

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 pm

haseebuk1 wrote:can sumone add my details also plzz i requested minty b 4 but seems like she forgot to update

date applied 25/08/2010
forward 25/08/2010
under process 07/09/2010
Tujhe mein kya kahoon??? What should I tell you?

Yaar someone has been telling you before that your details HAVE been added.

If you open up the link, at the VERY BOTTOM it says August, click on it. Then you will see your details there.

IF anything then your username is spelt incorrectly, it should be haseebuk1 not hasebuk1.

NOW I hope you understand haseeb :) relax. It's been added.

minty

Post by minty » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:17 pm

haseebuk1 wrote:can sumone add my details also plzz i requested minty b 4 but seems like she forgot to update

date applied 25/08/2010
forward 25/08/2010
under process 07/09/2010
Firstly Minty is a He and not a she

Secondly the link below has your details on it. It has always had your details on it. Please click the August Tab to see it

Sairah A
Newly Registered

Post by Sairah A » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Sammad wrote:
Sairah A wrote:I was told that a decision had been reached on 25/11 re my husband's visa but the online status still reads 'under process at the BHC'.

does anyone know which email address I could email someone at the Mirpur VAC to see if the passport is ready to collect? I was planning on emailing them on Thursday which gives them a week....even thats too much time in my opinion but hey ho!
Allow at least two weeks. They've probably not even sent the documents from the UK, or are still in transit. So asking gerrys this early is a waste of time. Wait for the status to change to "ready to collect".
Status has just changed to ready for collection and husband has just got the text too! I will update you all as soon as I know anything.

Asking you all to remeber me in ur duas and I will keep you in mine also. x

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

minty wrote:

date applied 25/08/2010
forward 25/08/2010
under process 07/09/2010
Firstly Minty is a He and not a she

Secondly the link below has your details on it. It has always had your details on it. Please click the August Tab to see it
Sorry MR minty i though its a she lol well sounds liek she tho :roll:

minty

Post by minty » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Status has just changed to ready for collection and husband has just got the text too! I will update you all as soon as I know anything.

Asking you all to remeber me in ur duas and I will keep you in mine also.

We are expecting good news from the following the 3 users today/tomorrow.
Please update the site you are in our duas

aahat
rhitthebomb
Sairah A

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Shadow86 wrote:

date applied 25/08/2010
forward 25/08/2010
under process 07/09/2010

If you open up the link, at the VERY BOTTOM it says August, click on it. Then you will see your details there.

IF anything then your username is spelt incorrectly, it should be haseebuk1 not hasebuk1.

ok thanks payi je but i dont think n e one told me b 4 ....

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 pm

haseebuk1 wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:

date applied 25/08/2010
forward 25/08/2010
under process 07/09/2010

ok thanks payi je but i dont think n e one told me b 4 ....

i can see it i can see it . mainay nechay dhaika he nai adat jo nai lolzz .. :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Sairah A wrote:
Sammad wrote:
Sairah A wrote:I was told that a decision had been reached on 25/11 re my husband's visa but the online status still reads 'under process at the BHC'.

Allow at least two weeks. They've probably not even sent the documents from the UK, or are still in transit. So asking gerrys this early is a waste of time. Wait for the status to change to "ready to collect".

Asking you all to remeber me in ur duas and I will keep you in mine also. x

good luck and duas from all of us inshallah its gonna be good news for you guys .

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm

No probs haseeb, btw ur name is now spelt correctly in the spreadsheet :P.

Thanks for adding my details there. The expected 12 week date is for today 30 Nov 2010, so please add that too in the final column under expected 12 week thingy.

ali2102

Post by ali2102 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Sammad wrote:Anyway why the rush, you want your husband/wife to come to the UK in this freezing weather?
Its also cold in Pakistan btw. Atleast you are warm inside your house here. Waiting for past three months so no rush here.

Ive updated all those who required it.
Last edited by ali2102 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.