ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (General) dependent visa refusal of my 4 month baby...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cvidyarthi
Newly Registered

Tier1 (General) dependent visa refusal of my 4 month baby...

Post by cvidyarthi » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi All,
I am in uk currently on Tier1 visa and I applied (My wife actually- Already visa stamped same as mine) for dependent visa for my 4 month old daughter in India in first week on June (01-06-2010). Her visa was got refused on the ground that I havn't submitted any evidence to show that my wife also has entry clearance to the UK.

According to the refusal statement "You should have to provide satisfactory evidence that both of your parents have been granted entry clearance or leave to remain at the same as you (applicant) ". (Paragraph 319H (f) of HC 395 as amended).

I have been through the 319H (f) and found that they discuss about this rule but never asked explicitly to produce any relevant document either in the PBS dependent Policy Guidance or in VAF10 form check list.

If this could be the point of visa refusal then must have been mentioned to produce satisfactory evidence in the VAF10 form or in PBS dependent Policy Guidance.

They have send the form to appeal with Notice of Decision (refusal of entry clearance) to appeal.

Can any one suggest whether it will be beneficial to make an Appeal against decision or just to reapply for visa again?

I would also like to know the mandatory/required document checklist for my baby dependent visa in case I reapply.

Can any one suggest please................. ????

below is the list of document i submitted on the time of visa application

1. Main applicant passport Visa stamped page and other pages.(A copy of the pages from the main applicant’s passport
showing their permission to stay, if they are already in the
UK.)
2. 3 Month bank statement
3. Company letter
4. Self sponsorship letter
5. Address proof
6. baby DOB certificate (Evidence of your relationship to the main applicant)
7. Passport size phot
8. Fee.

regards,
CKV

[iD]

Re: Tier1 (General) dependent visa refusal of my 4 month bab

Post by [iD] » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 am

cvidyarthi wrote:Hi All,
I am in uk currently on Tier1 visa and I applied (My wife actually- Already visa stamped same as mine) for dependent visa for my 4 month old daughter in India in first week on June (01-06-2010). Her visa was got refused on the ground that I havn't submitted any evidence to show that my wife also has entry clearance to the UK.

According to the refusal statement "You should have to provide satisfactory evidence that both of your parents have been granted entry clearance or leave to remain at the same as you (applicant) ". (Paragraph 319H (f) of HC 395 as amended).

I have been through the 319H (f) and found that they discuss about this rule but never asked explicitly to produce any relevant document either in the PBS dependent Policy Guidance or in VAF10 form check list.

If this could be the point of visa refusal then must have been mentioned to produce satisfactory evidence in the VAF10 form or in PBS dependent Policy Guidance.

They have send the form to appeal with Notice of Decision (refusal of entry clearance) to appeal.

Can any one suggest whether it will be beneficial to make an Appeal against decision or just to reapply for visa again?

I would also like to know the mandatory/required document checklist for my baby dependent visa in case I reapply.

Can any one suggest please................. ????

below is the list of document i submitted on the time of visa application

1. Main applicant passport Visa stamped page and other pages.(A copy of the pages from the main applicant’s passport
showing their permission to stay, if they are already in the
UK.)
2. 3 Month bank statement
3. Company letter
4. Self sponsorship letter
5. Address proof
6. baby DOB certificate (Evidence of your relationship to the main applicant)
7. Passport size phot
8. Fee.

regards,
CKV

In my knowledge there is no such requirement. They might ask for mother's consent on her baby applying for the visa but that's about it.
I say go for the appeal as this decision doesn't make any sense. Plus they can easily check their system for your wife's visa.
Goodluck.

Niranjani
Newly Registered

Dependant Visa refused under 319H

Post by Niranjani » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi,
I also have the same issue like yours.So please let me know is your appeal favoure to you.
Please reply ASAP.

Thanks
Niranjani

cvidyarthi
Newly Registered

Re: Dependant Visa refused under 319H

Post by cvidyarthi » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi There,

I didn't go for appeal as I didn't want to go in unwanted and unexpected hassel created by immigration department. I was eagerly waiting to reunit with my family. If you want to go for appeal then you must have to be ready for long wait for any outcome. It could be one month to one year as well.... but you don't know what will come at last.

I know, if you have the same case as I had... you can go for appeal as you case could be very strong. But rahter I will suggest to reapply with all document ready... If you need I can suggest with all document required to reapply.

thanks
CVidyarthi

nineteen

Post by nineteen » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi one of family freind has same issue?
Have you submitted your wife passport photocopy and consent letter?

I think if you submit both parents passports, then it wont be a problem.

thanks

Niranjani
Newly Registered

Post by Niranjani » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:30 am

Hi,
If I appeal with mother and fathers Visa will it work.Please let me know.

Thanks
Niranjani

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Niranjani wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Niranjani
Hi all, I'm on the same situation. My daughters visa was denied saying I didn't submit mothers visa proof.

I have appealed against the decision as I don't want my daughter to explain her visa refusal throughout her life whenever she applies visa to any country. I've sent the appeal application yesterday. Will update once I hear from them. Hoping to get the result in 1 month.

Experts please advise.

Thanks

Rucha Hazarika
Newly Registered

Post by Rucha Hazarika » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 am

I had the same case where my son's visa was refused becuase:
1. I submitted my husband's visa copy who is the primary applicant but did not submitt my visa and passport copy.

2. One of our bank statements was a internet printout but was not stamped by the bank or accompanied by a letter from the bank

I appealed on 14th October in which I submitted the original bank statement and mother's passport copy with the visa page.

I found out on 26th nov that my application has been sent to the UK. They did not over turn it here in BHC Delhi. Iam not sure why it wasn't overturned.

Iam now re-applying on 10th Dec.

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 am

Hi Rucha, You mean to say that you haven't got the result from Homeoffice regarding your appeal?

All appeal decisions have to be made in UK. So, as per your update they have forwarded the application to UK on 26th Nov, after appleaing on 14 oct?

I ve forwarded the application to UK directly. Its been 10 days now. Not sure how long will it take..

Any idea from other members?

Thanks
Rucha Hazarika wrote:I had the same case where my son's visa was refused becuase:
1. I submitted my husband's visa copy who is the primary applicant but did not submitt my visa and passport copy.

2. One of our bank statements was a internet printout but was not stamped by the bank or accompanied by a letter from the bank

I appealed on 14th October in which I submitted the original bank statement and mother's passport copy with the visa page.

I found out on 26th nov that my application has been sent to the UK. They did not over turn it here in BHC Delhi. Iam not sure why it wasn't overturned.

Iam now re-applying on 10th Dec.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 pm

maximux79

Post by maximux79 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks for these links sushdmehta...

rupinder
Newly Registered

Post by rupinder » Mon May 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello, can any one tell me the outcome of the appeal following refusal of Tier 1 PBS dependent, i have same case. help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
maximux79 wrote:
Niranjani wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Niranjani
Hi all, I'm on the same situation. My daughters visa was denied saying I didn't submit mothers visa proof.

I have appealed against the decision as I don't want my daughter to explain her visa refusal throughout her life whenever she applies visa to any country. I've sent the appeal application yesterday. Will update once I hear from them. Hoping to get the result in 1 month.

Experts please advise.

Thanks