ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK SETTLEMENT VISA APPLIED FROM MUMBAI TIME TAKEN?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bolly009
Newly Registered

UK SETTLEMENT VISA APPLIED FROM MUMBAI TIME TAKEN?

Post by bolly009 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi

My wife has applied for a settlement visa on 27/10/10 from Mumbai, with the view of travelling on 19/02/2011 if visa granted.

Has anyone had any experience of the time it takes when applying from Mumbai and the different stages to look out for on the online tracker?

Also we have put down the expected travel date as 19/02/2011, does this mean she will have to travel on that date also does the visa start from that date?

N does anyone know if she will have to travel in a certain time frame after being given the visas?

I m jus a little panicky so these question may sound simple and silly to some of u, i m sorry for that. N many thanks for your help in advance!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 pm