ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed - Applying for Tier 1 (General) Incountry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kumar.KN
Newly Registered

Help needed - Applying for Tier 1 (General) Incountry

Post by Kumar.KN » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi All,

I came to UK in July 2010 on Tier 2 (ICT).Now after my Nov 2010 salary, i am eligible to apply for Tier 1 in UK. I am in confusion about showing my indian salary.I am considering the last 12 months , so i have to show my indian salary from Nov 2009 to June 2010 and UK salary from July 2010 to Nov 2010.

My problem is that i have all payslips from Nov 2009 to June 2010 attested by the employer and attested bank statement but i am not having the Indian IT Form 16.

Is Form 16 required, if applying in UK?

If not, please tell me how to show my indian salary in Tier 1 application and also is it better if i can apply on my own or through any agency.

Any suggestions on this will help me a lot :)

Thanks
Kumar

gregshukla
United Kingdom

Re: Help needed - Applying for Tier 1 (General) Incountry

Post by gregshukla » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Kumar.KN wrote:Hi All,

I came to UK in July 2010 on Tier 2 (ICT).Now after my Nov 2010 salary, i am eligible to apply for Tier 1 in UK. I am in confusion about showing my indian salary.I am considering the last 12 months , so i have to show my indian salary from Nov 2009 to June 2010 and UK salary from July 2010 to Nov 2010.

My problem is that i have all payslips from Nov 2009 to June 2010 attested by the employer and attested bank statement but i am not having the Indian IT Form 16.

If not, please tell me how to show my indian salary in Tier 1 application and also is it better if i can apply on my own or through any agency.

Thanks
Kumar
See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... documents/

Kumar.KN
Newly Registered

Re: Help needed - Applying for Tier 1 (General) Incountry

Post by Kumar.KN » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 am

gregshukla wrote:
Kumar.KN wrote:Hi All,

Thanks
Kumar
See http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... documents/
Thanks a lot.This really helped me and the only question remaining is about the salary explanation.

Should i show my indian salary in INR or GBP .If any of the cases, how can i tell them about this ? in covering letter or any other document.