ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

riz_ras

Post by riz_ras » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Sammad wrote:
riz_ras wrote:Alhamdullilah received a response to my email from BHC in Islamabad:

Thank you for your email of 29 November enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at www.ukvacpk.com

I cant believe it they've processed it, we're so nervous now. I told my wife she should still try to ring Gerry's as it might give them a hurry up.

Sammad and Samera, I think u should be expecting yours to be processed as well. You could email BHC or if your more patient then me, wait until Gerry's let you know the passport is ready for collection.

Please can everyone make dua I would really appreciate it. Mind is working overtime at the moment!
Why have the said documents? are they trying to give you a hint? I hope your wife gets the visa.

I think I will wait, till end of the next week.

What are you doing to me Sammad, now uve made me paranoid, I never thought about it like that.

But along with the passport dont they give you back all the other important papers you submit with the applications like bank statements etc. So I think this is wat they mean.

Can anyone who has received their passport back confirm, exactly what they return to you?

Sairah A
Newly Registered

Post by Sairah A » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes and congrats!

the man will be over on the 12th - i hope it snows so he can feel the full force of a british winter!

Samad - can ladoos go through the post?! I will try sending you some virtual ones instead! hehe

I will deff remember you all in my duas x

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Sairah A wrote:I have just got some very good news - my husband's visa has been granted, alhamdulillah :D

thanks to everyone on this board for all you help and support, and best of luck to those that are still waiting.x
great news sister please remember me in your duas as my wife's passport is ready for collection and she is going tomorrow to pick it up.

i humbly ask all of you to remember me in your duas today and tomorrow. ya allah please grant my wife and all our partners their visas. ameen.

they tell you that the passport is ready for collection and go to the same centre to pick it up from where you applied

safia

Post by safia » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 pm

imranh wrote:
Sairah A wrote:I have just got some very good news - my husband's visa has been granted, alhamdulillah :D

thanks to everyone on this board for all you help and support, and best of luck to those that are still waiting.x
great news sister please remember me in your duas as my wife's passport is ready for collection and she is going tomorrow to pick it up.

i humbly ask all of you to remember me in your duas today and tomorrow. ya allah please grant my wife and all our partners their visas. ameen.

they tell you that the passport is ready for collection and go to the same centre to pick it up from where you applied
Mashallah, thats very good news, i pray and hope we all get news like that as quick as possible, its very depressing and the snow isnt helping much either lol,
'SOF'

impactcrew

Post by impactcrew » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:17 pm

safia wrote:
imranh wrote:

Mashallah, thats very good news, i pray and hope we all get news like that as quick as possible, its very depressing and the snow isnt helping much either lol,
think on the bright side and snow...where?

safia

Post by safia » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:32 pm

impactcrew wrote:
safia wrote:
imranh wrote:

think on the bright side and snow...where?
theres snow everywhere, well today in bradford its getting much worse. is there no snow where you are?? lol
'SOF'

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Congrats Sairah A, beat me to it :P.

@all, I am adding the data into the spreadsheet which I was discussing earlier on. The last 2 columns in August and September tabs is what I am inputting. Hope it helps those who are still waiting and haven't received employer contact or a decision.

Edit to add: I think i'll leave it to just that, Aug and Sep for now.

Haseeb, it's been 14 weeks for you now and u haven't heard anything, have you tried emailing the email address previously provided here?

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi everyone, im gettin really anxiouse now as i still havent heard anything! i got a email back saying that my husbands application had not been processed which has now worried now cos im thinking its going to take much longer and he wont be home for christmas :( ive got a week left untill my 12 weeks are up :( :(
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:Hi everyone, im gettin really anxiouse now as i still havent heard anything! i got a email back saying that my husbands application had not been processed which has now worried now cos im thinking its going to take much longer and he wont be home for christmas :( ive got a week left untill my 12 weeks are up :( :(
Relax, have patience, Allah knows best.

Yes it can get to you knowing others are doing well in their progress and some are on track just fine, but unfortunately there is the bunch who will be somewhat behind.

Sabr karo :)
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

minty

Post by minty » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:27 pm

We are trying to do our best to keep the spreadsheet updated but require all the users help. I request all those who have had thier status updated or changed to please inform us so I can update the sheet.

We are all especially expecting updates from the following users please.

Aahat
imranh
rhithebomb

I have added some bar/pie charts to make it easier to see the reject/accept numbers for each month

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

^^ The bar chart is straight up pimpin'! Very nice indeed!!

I am curious about zar2009's situation, hope his case reaches a decision asap.

Anybody heard from him?

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 am

Shadow86 wrote:^^ The bar chart is straight up pimpin'! Very nice indeed!!

Anybody heard from him?
Dear Shadow86

No news as yet! The he is actually a SHE! Lol.

Zar2009
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 am

Ooooops okies okies it happens, my apologies :oops:.

Have you made any attempts to contact BHC as to what the update is?

I dunno how to go about this but you been somewhat mashallah patient about the whole thing, we got members getting anxious, etc before 12 weeks is up and then we have you who has been waiting since July.

I applaud you for that :) may Allah reward you for your patience. I would hope that the anxious one's learn from ya and ease out on the panic posts :P.

On a side note, damn the snow, curses on the snow!

Edit: Is it at all possible that BHC might email the applicant OR the sponsor???? I check my emails DAILY but my wife doesn't check hers so I really hope they haven't sent her email, imagine it went to junk mail and automatically got deleted EEEEKKKK :shock: I hope they don't email the applicant!

haseebuk1

Post by haseebuk1 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:29 am

zar2009 wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:^^ The bar chart is straight up pimpin'! Very nice indeed!!

Anybody heard from him?
Dear Shadow86

No news as yet! The he is actually a SHE! Lol.

Zar2009
:

:shock: waiting since july i cant belive u need to get ur mp involved .poor thing i dont wanna wait that long my wife will kill me !! am here in nice sunny weather and she in cold .

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:09 am

minty wrote:We are trying to do our best to keep the spreadsheet updated but require all the users help. I request all those who have had thier status updated or changed to please inform us so I can update the sheet.

We are all especially expecting updates from the following users please.

Aahat
imranh
rhithebomb

I have added some bar/pie charts to make it easier to see the reject/accept numbers for each month

My husband is on its way there. Please pray for us that he has a visa stamp. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Inshallah it'll be a good news.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:40 am

True that Sammad, damn snow!!!! I hate snow!

Btw Snow COULD cause a few of the BHC staff to become ill and not come to work or could prevent them from coming to work, so I assume delays are now expected.

No thanks to the snow! :evil:

Any1 know if they email applicants?? someone please give me the answer to this question :oops:

Edit: Nah actually good news is that my wife didn't input her email address, niceeeeeeee :D eases the worries now so the above question is irrelevant.

Btw check this out

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/

There ARE some disruptions due to the snow, not sure how it affects us as sponsors/applicants but worth you all knowing the news posted on their website I guess.

MELT SNOW MELT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Salaam everyone,

Could someone please add on the September spreadsheet. They contacted my employer on the 30th of November :)

When should I expect a reply does anyone know?

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 pm

[quote="Sairah A"]I have just got some very good news - my husband's visa has been granted, alhamdulillah :D

thanks to everyone on this board for all you help and support, and best of luck to those that are still waiting.x[/quote]

Congratulations sista, that is great news. May Allah swt keep you and your partner happy always. Please remember the rest of us in your duas and pray we get a good reply soon InshAllah.

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Sorry my cell is playing up. My husband got the visa. Thank you all
Last edited by aahat on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 pm

my husband got the visa. Thank you everyone for your prayers. Best of luck to all.

My husband is on its way there. Please pray for us that he has a visa stamp. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Inshallah it'll be a good news.[/quote][/quote]

Congratulations Aahat, am so happy 4 u... After they contacted your employer after how long did you get a reply?

aahat
Newly Registered

Post by aahat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:25 pm

unique012 wrote:my husband got the visa. Thank you everyone for your prayers. Best of luck to all.

My husband is on its way there. Please pray for us that he has a visa stamp. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Inshallah it'll be a good news.
[/quote]

Congratulations Aahat, am so happy 4 u... After they contacted your employer after how long did you get a reply?[/quote]

No verification was done dear.

nonewsyet
Newly Registered

ImranH...what are the updates?

Post by nonewsyet » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:26 pm

ImranH...what are the updates?

unique012

Post by unique012 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:26 pm

[quote="aahat"][quote="unique012"]my husband got the visa. Thank you everyone for your prayers. Best of luck to all.

My husband is on its way there. Please pray for us that he has a visa stamp. I will let you know as soon as I find out. Inshallah it'll be a good news.[/quote][/quote]

Congratulations Aahat, am so happy 4 u... After they contacted your employer after how long did you get a reply?[/quote]

No verification was done dear.[/quote]

all they did was process your husband's application and grant him a visa? Has your 12 weeks been up?

minty

Re: ImranH...what are the updates?

Post by minty » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 pm

nonewsyet wrote:ImranH...what are the updates?
Nonewsyet, wat is your application details. Did u apply recently?
I f you did please provide us with your details so we can update the spreadsheet below

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Congrats Aahat :)

unique, SS updated. Give them at least 10 working days now.

rhithebomb is remaining now regarding outcome of visa.