ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit Visa online form MISTAKE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yash286
Newly Registered

UK Visit Visa online form MISTAKE

Post by yash286 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey,
I'm an Indian student studying my masters in the US. I plan to visit a friend in the UK around 20th December 2010. While filling the form online(since from US the UK visa application is done online), I have a mistake.

There is a question which asks me if I am working part time in the US while studying. I have answered 'Yes' for that. Now, at the end of the form, there is another question asking if i intend to work during my tourist visit to the UK. For this I have answered 'No'. However, as soon as I save the form, either on of the answers changes and becomes same as the other. If I select 'Yes', even the other answer becomes 'Yes'. If I select 'No', even the other answer becomes 'No'. This doesn't make sense to me, since I need to have 'Yes' for the first answer and 'No' for the second answer( else it could affect my visa decision since I am not allowed to work on a general tourist visa)

Please help me out.

Thanks,
Yash

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:31 am

Perhaps you can explain the 'technical hitch' in the 'Additional Notes' section.

yash286
Newly Registered

Post by yash286 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:00 pm

I thought so too..thanks...