ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for my Mother in law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Visit visa for my Mother in law

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:02 pm

What documents i should need to attach for the visit visa of my mother in law, the reason she is coming is for our child birth.

I am attaching these documents and kindly advice me if i need anything else to attach.

1) 3 months bank statement and salary slips
2) Letter from employer confirming my salary
3)our passport attested copies
4) rent agreement
5) cover letter and the letter confirming that i am sponsoring her to visit on our child birth.
6)letter from GP/Midwife confirming the birth

Looking forward for the advice.

Cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:42 pm

What supporting documents should I include with my application?
Similar to visitors to the USA, the applicant should show strong ties to outside the UK (i.e. - home country).

regards

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 pm

sushdmehta wrote:What supporting documents should I include with my application?
Similar to visitors to the USA, the applicant should show strong ties to outside the UK (i.e. - home country).

regards

Thanks for ur message.

I have read these guideline which is straight forward but only thing I'm thinking of my left over money in bank every month.

My salary is 25k but at the end of month I only have 300 to £400 left, I hope that might not be the problem to get my mother in law's visa as I'm sponsoring here to come here.

or is there any document my mother in law need to attach.

Advice please