ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Latan

Post by Latan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 am

Processing time is now down to 18 months- i found this web-site.....www.kildarestreet.com- so that's great news for us all !! :D

Becoming Irish
Newly Registered

Post by Becoming Irish » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Latan wrote:Processing time is now down to 18 months- i found this web-site.....www.kildarestreet.com- so that's great news for us all !! :D
This all propaganda, everyone knows how long they are taking to process an application. I think only this forum had hundreds of compliant about delay in processing. Southern Sky is right, politically instability will affect delays in approval and this is another bad news for people those are long waiting for approval.

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Seeing that our financial sovereignty has practically been handed over to Germany and we'll be paying taxes forever more to fnd the 'bailout', it may perhaps be much more efficient to apply for German citizenship ;) After all, they do need us to stick around to maximise their tax take to pay for the interest charged.

asrpb

Post by asrpb » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Duplicate - Deleted
Last edited by asrpb on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asrpb

Post by asrpb » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Latan wrote:Processing time is now down to 18 months- i found this web-site.....www.kildarestreet.com- so that's great news for us all !! :D
Its all horse manure.
Politicians of this country have lied to their citizens all along and you think they give a cr*p about immigrants & their processing times :)

Tomorrow's news can be Processing time is now down to 6 months But ground reality will always be the same or even worst.

Latan

Post by Latan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Have to wait and see but apparently the staff in Tipperary are putting in a HUGE effort to clear the backlog, working overtime etc. to speed up proceedings ! Who knows, might even get it before Christmas. :D

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Latan wrote:Have to wait and see but apparently the staff in Tipperary are putting in a HUGE effort to clear the backlog, working overtime etc. to speed up proceedings ! Who knows, might even get it before Christmas. :D
who told you that?

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Latan wrote:Have to wait and see but apparently the staff in Tipperary are putting in a HUGE effort to clear the backlog, working overtime etc. to speed up proceedings ! Who knows, might even get it before Christmas. :D
hi Latan,
really who told you that? and from here you got this information about the 18 months?
I checked the kildarestreet website and i couldn't find it.
regards,
peace on you

Latan

Post by Latan » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:08 pm

....hi-it's www.kildarestreet.com- during feb. '09 the minister said it's expected that processing will gradually come down to 18 months as oppose to the 24 month waiting period. 8). Another person i know (from Co Cavan) received his papers after 18 months from the date of application- so it seems that the 18-month time-frame can be taken as an average waiting time, anyway it seems that according to this forum it can take anything from between 2 years and... 6 years !! :roll:

asrpb

Post by asrpb » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Latan wrote:....hi-it's www.kildarestreet.com- during feb. '09 the minister said it's expected that processing will gradually come down to 18 months as oppose to the 24 month waiting period. 8). Another person i know (from Co Cavan) received his papers after 18 months from the date of application- so it seems that the 18-month time-frame can be taken as an average waiting time, anyway it seems that according to this forum it can take anything between 2 years and 6 years !! :roll:
This country really need more optimist people like you :lol:

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:27 pm

asrpb wrote:
This country really need more optimist people like you :lol:
Just what 'Brian' and 'Brian' ordered :lol: :lol: :lol:

leinster
Newly Registered

approval

Post by leinster » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:20 pm

hi guys,

just to let yous know i got my approval last thursday, it came in a ordinary post, letter mentioned to take the oath of declaration and sending the fees and all. Also would like to mention that i have 4 penalty points on my license, sorry couln't inform earlier as i had to rush my wife to hospital that day and she gave birth to a baby boy, so double celebration, heyyyyyyyyyyyy

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Re: approval

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm

leinster wrote:hi guys,

just to let yous know i got my approval last thursday, it came in a ordinary post, letter mentioned to take the oath of declaration and sending the fees and all. Also would like to mention that i have 4 penalty points on my license, sorry couln't inform earlier as i had to rush my wife to hospital that day and she gave birth to a baby boy, so double celebration, heyyyyyyyyyyyy
Double congratulations leinster,
Can I know when did you apply and when did they ask for further documents if there and what kind of documents they asked for.
congratulations again
peace on you

leinster
Newly Registered

Post by leinster » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:

Double congratulations leinster,
Can I know when did you apply and when did they ask for further documents if there and what kind of documents they asked for.
congratulations again
i applied in april 2008 and they asked for further documents in february this year which were 3 pay slips, recent p21, 3 months bank statement and birth and marriage certificates

bugu07

Post by bugu07 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Hi Leinster
can I ask a personal question
what is your nationality and on what basis you applied for nationality (5yrs WP/ IBC)

asrpb

Post by asrpb » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Congratulations to you leinster :)
You must be delighted.

Keep us in the loop regarding your court date for oath & certificate of citizenship etc.

flatpack

Post by flatpack » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:33 am

Congratulations to you leinster,
looks like this slow train is moving....

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 am

Congrats mate on all fronts

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 am

flatpack wrote:Congratulations to you leinster,
looks like this slow train is moving....
When you start thinking like that, the train stops ;-)

crown

Post by crown » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:10 pm

Congrats
We hope there is a large batch of successful applicants in the post. Note Dermot Ahern might be clearing his table
Crown

Latan

Post by Latan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Congratulations !! :D

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:47 am

Congrats man! :D Could you enlighten us with your nationality and what basis you applied the citizenship on....would help draw up a picture here as there is this belief that INIS are cherry picking certain nationalities and cases. Best wishes dude...

leinster
Newly Registered

Post by leinster » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm

bugu07 wrote:Hi Leinster
can I ask a personal question
what is your nationality and on what basis you applied for nationality (5yrs WP/ IBC)
hi guys, sorry for the late reply been busy with the new one, anyways my nationality is indian, and applied on the basis of 5 years work permit, but would also like to mention that i got long term residency in 2006

Latan

Post by Latan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 am

...hopefully there will be a new minister dealing with immigration....or shall i say citizenship-/ naturalisation issues SO WATCH THIS SPACE !! Ukranian couple (friends of mine got citizenship aFTER ONLY 11 MONTHS...)...before they received stamp 4...??

Latan

Post by Latan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:00 am

...and no more faina fail...or whateva... ministers to tell us non-nationals what's hot...and what's not....hoping for a new government soon !!