ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Assignment in UK but paid in Rupees

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surb123
Newly Registered

Assignment in UK but paid in Rupees

Post by surb123 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I am on an assignment to the UK for 15 months. I got my Tier 1 this year and valid till jul/2012.

But according to the policy in my company I will still be paid in INR for the work that I am doing in the UK. I am getting paid in INR the equivalent of UK salary, which is 26500 GBP pa.

Can you advice will I be eligible to get my extension if I apply from within UK when my visa is getting expired?

Your expertise is highly appreciated and thanks for your time.

Rgds

Surb

rohitys
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rohitys » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 pm

guess u shud have no issues unless the UK government decides that tier 1 extensions will be abolished (which IMO is highly unlikely)

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Assignment in UK but paid in Rupees

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:08 pm

surb123 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am on an assignment to the UK for 15 months. I got my Tier 1 this year and valid till jul/2012.

But according to the policy in my company I will still be paid in INR for the work that I am doing in the UK. I am getting paid in INR the equivalent of UK salary, which is 26500 GBP pa.

Can you advice will I be eligible to get my extension if I apply from within UK when my visa is getting expired?

Your expertise is highly appreciated and thanks for your time.

Rgds

IF YOU R MEETING yr threshold than u r fine. Govt can not abolish what is promised

yes there are no new t1-general vis from April but all those who are in before that should be fine .

Surb