ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success at PEO Liverpool

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kerma
Newly Registered

Success at PEO Liverpool

Post by kerma » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 am

Appointment was on Monday at 3.00PM.Arrived by 2:15pm.had some security checks and confirmed my time and was asked to sit in a downstairs room where the guy checked my Passport,hubby's and life in the UK result and told that I got 20.Went upstairs to pay money.used the credit card and informed our bank in advance so no problems there and in just 5 minutes we were called and time was exactly 3 and it took abt 15 min foe checking and all and she was impressed by the way I arranged my documents and also happy cos I came up with photocopies too and saving her the trouble.And was told that the ILR has been granted and it would take abt 30-45 minutes.Went downstairs again and waited for half an hour and people were getting ready to close the office too and finally at 4 got my passport with PR stamped.Relieved!!

Too abt 19 documents but she checked abt 8 documents 6 at our old address and 2 at our new address

Thanks to people here who gave me clear idea as to how to organise the documents!

claudiafan

Re: Success at PEO Liverpool

Post by claudiafan » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:37 am

Great news!!! Congrats!!!What documents did you submit and how did you impress her by filing?

fruithoney
Newly Registered

Post by fruithoney » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Yes please give more details as what documents you have provide etc. It would be definitely benificial to all of us.. thanks

mafaquem
Newly Registered

Post by mafaquem » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 am

Congratulations. Please share the list of documents n also the order u ve filed them
Thanks

kerma
Newly Registered

Post by kerma » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks all!

I got my Limited leave to remain in Dec 2008!

So the documents I submitted

2008 Year ending Mortgage statement(both our names)

April 2009-Gas and Elec bill(my name)and credit card bill(husband's)

August 2009-Home Insurance renewal letter(Both our names)

Dec 2009 Mortgage statement(both our names)

March 2010 Council tax bill(both our names)

We sold our house in May so estate agent's letter stating the same

Tenancy agreement letter(both our names)

And a council tax bill,gas bill and credit card bill showing the new address

Last 6 months bank statements

I have put in some extra documents like acknowledging change of address from diff companies but they were never looked at.

And it is not compulsory to take photocopies with you cos she was abt to do that but it sure would save her time and may be some good thinking towards us.She was grateful when I gave her the photocopies too!

The Immigration advisor mentioned that some ppl wouldn't get it that they need both the names with the addresses as many seem to be bringing documents with a single name!

Good luck to any one applying!

juliajules1979
- thin ice -

Post by juliajules1979 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi

You said that the immigration adviser said that many people wouldnt get it as they had documents in just single names.
Most of mine and my husbands documents will be in single names as we live with my parents and the bills are all in their names. I have been told before that this shouldnt be a problem, and to get them to write a letter to confirm this.

However now I am worried. What does anybody think about this?

Many thanks

wphsmpteir1

Post by wphsmpteir1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 am

Congratulations!

Hey, did u get PR on the SET(O) form 5-years working.

Also, Did they ask for payslips/P60s etc???

With regards to having common address, it is usually advisable if you have some form of documentation like a joint bank account, electricity bill, council tax etc.. this should not be a big problem, if both your and spouse's letters come to the same address -which should prove you stay together...