ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accessing the NARIC database

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agarwaka
Newly Registered

Accessing the NARIC database

Post by agarwaka » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Hello!

Could someone please let me know how I can access the NARIC database? Also, would anyone be able to let me know if B.Com. from Bangalore University is a recognized degree (it shows up in the PBS calculator on the UKBA website)?

Many thanks, in advance!

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Re: Accessing the NARIC database

Post by mtuckersa » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:16 pm

agarwaka wrote:Hello!

Could someone please let me know how I can access the NARIC database? Also, would anyone be able to let me know if B.Com. from Bangalore University is a recognized degree (it shows up in the PBS calculator on the UKBA website)?

Many thanks, in advance!
You cant access the NARIC database, the closest you can check is on the UKBA calculator.

Although if you want to make certain do a proper degree comparison with UK NARIC it will cost about £47 and you can do all of it online without leaving your house.

I did it, scanned both degrees and faxed them to UK NARIC using a fax server. You can also track the progress online but it takes generally 2 weeks.