ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements (current & savings accounts)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

godfatherdon

Bank statements (current & savings accounts)

Post by godfatherdon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi Guyz,
I need your advice on this crucial problem. Im planning to apply for my PSW on dec 25 with £800 deposit maintained in my account from sep 15. On OCT 7 i shifted my deposit 800pounds from my current account to my savings account. Though its the same account holder the current and savings have different account numbers.
So I wanted to know if its safe to take the deposit date from sep 15 or since I shifted my money to savings accn should I consider Oct 7 as my deposit date. Im confused and it would be great if someone could clear my ambiguity. :?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

15-Sep to 06-Oct: Account 1 statement
07-Oct to 15-Dec: Account 2 statement

regards

godfatherdon

Post by godfatherdon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm

thanks for the reply..... Is it safe to apply with 2 bank statements from the same account??? wont they be confused and reject the visa ??

Will the bank issue a single statement or letter saying that I have sufficient funds for 3 months? if yes then will they mention 2 account numbers??

Getting a visa has become so important that a rejection will destroy me FOREVER....so got to be perfect

:roll:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

godfatherdon wrote:thanks for the reply..... Is it safe to apply with 2 bank statements from the same account???
godfatherdon wrote: Though its the same account holder the current and savings have different account numbers.
How can the two accounts be the same account when there are different account numbers?!

regards

godfatherdon

Post by godfatherdon » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:18 pm

hahaha.....my mistake.......what i meant was same account holder...so Will the bank issue a single statement or letter saying that I have sufficient funds for 3 months? if yes then will they mention 2 account numbers??

ivanhoe
Newly Registered

Post by ivanhoe » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

15-Sep to 06-Oct: Account 1 statement
07-Oct to 15-Dec: Account 2 statement
sushmedta is right, that's what you should do , but in my opinion, the second statement(Account 2 statement ) should start from 06-oct-15-dec so there wouldnt be any gaps at all even in seconds. Regards.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 pm

make sure both accounts are under EXACTLY same name(and spelling). and explain it in covering letter.

a letter from bank saying that you had atleast 800 pounds AT ALL TIME either in a/c 1 or a/c 2 between x date and y date would also help! make sure x and y dates when combined equals 91 calendar days!

regards