ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Full and Final Settlement Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Full and Final Settlement Letter

Post by karthikravi » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 am

HI,

I have only a full and final settlement letter from my previous organization for a period of three months with an annexure explaining my earnings for this period.

Will this suffice as an evidence for my previous earnings?

silverTR
Norway

Post by silverTR » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 am

you need 2 pieces of evidence for proving previous earnings.. any bank statement ?

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Post by karthikravi » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:48 am

Yes I have a bank statement to support it which shows the cheque no and amt credited. The letter also mentions the cheque no which was issued for the final amount along with an annexe detailing the earnings.

neosumit

Post by neosumit » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:30 pm

I think this should be fine..as 'final settlement' is credited as a cheque rather than a direct credit.

If you have a letter from the employer that this is a part of your normal salary then it should be great!
Thanks,
Sumit.

karthikravi
Newly Registered

Post by karthikravi » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:24 pm

It states the following;

Enclosed please find the following towards the full ad final settlement on your resignation from the company.

1. Cheque for Rs.XXX as final settlement bearing No.XXX/Date drawn on <bank name>
2.Details of F&F calculation
3. IT computation

This is on the letter head and the calculation sheet has been stamped and signed....

So this should suffice right?