ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anyone share the Bank Letter format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tulasi
Newly Registered

can anyone share the Bank Letter format

Post by tulasi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:17 am

can anyone share the Bank Letter format for maintenance of funds for 3 months very urgernt

hrmn
Newly Registered

Post by hrmn » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm

To
British Deputy High Commission
XXXXXXXXX

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXXXXX is maintaining an XXX Bank Savings account with us bearing Account No. XXXXXXXX since Sept XXXX. The account balance maintained as on XX.XX.XXXX is X,XX,XXX.XX INR.
The minimum balance maintained in the account during XX.XX.XXXX to XX.XX.XXXX is appx. X,XX,XXX.XX INR and the equivalent amount in the GBP is XXXX.XX.
The conversion rate taken in 70.00 INR per GBP.
The monthly e-statements of the account for the period Nov XXXX to Oct XXXX are authenticated by the bank. The e-statements are duly signed and stamped on each page by the bank on request.
This certificate is issued at the specific request of the account holder without any recourse to us or commitment on our part

For XXXX Bank Limited

Authority Signatory.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm

my format
to whomsoever it may concern

mr xxx holding account no xxx with our bank since ddmmyyyy has maintained minimum balance of Indian Rupees xxx.xx amount from ddmmyyyy to ddmmyyyy (inclusive of both dates).

sign
seal
date

this was on bank letter head. left the conversion rate to the case worker.

bk150999
Newly Registered

Post by bk150999 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Is this letter mandatory?? Is this required for maintenance and salary statement also? As I have maintained maintenence funds in a different bank to my salary account.

I am having my salary account in Standard Chartered and they give me statement in normal paper but the print is having their logo printed on each sheet.
Also they duly stamped and signed in each paper and print quality is clear & good... Will this serve the purpose?

Please share your thoughts.

-Arjun

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:45 am

for maintenance, you can show banks statements or letter from bank or both. for salary statements, you can take printouts of the email statements (which will have bank logo on it) and get them signed and stamped. but better to get them on bank sheets.