ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

net and gross earnings in accountant's letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destinyrules13
Newly Registered

net and gross earnings in accountant's letter

Post by destinyrules13 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi Experts,

i am showing total earnings from a full time employment and a as individual contractor. Now, as per guidance, i need to produce an accountant's letter showing not and gross earnings. Does the letter should include net and gross earnings only from the contractual payment or from full time employment as well, for the period claimed?

Also, if my accountant has done C.A. from reputed university in india, then does he need to be ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA certified? because the policy guidance says: "All accountants must be either fully qualified chartered accountants or certified accountants who are members of a registered body such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA etc."

Need a help on above points pls.

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Self-employment earnings only.

As long as the accountant is registered with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, and provides his registration number / evidence of such registration in the documents issued by him / her, it should be fine.

regards

destinyrules13
Newly Registered

Post by destinyrules13 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:59 pm

thanks a lot sushdmehta
your prompt answer has resolved a very big confusion from my mind.
can i have your email address, so that in case of any query i can contact you?