ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help required for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AmitK
Newly Registered

Help required for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa

Post by AmitK » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Hello Seniors

I am planning to apply under this category from BHC Delhi, can you please advise on few things.

(a) How long does the fund need to be in bank account before filing the application.

(b) As per RBI guidelines only 200,000 USD can be transferred in one financial year, can BHC refuse the application due to this fact or do I have to state in my covering letter that I will be transferring the funds over a period of time.

Thanks
Amit

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 pm

AmitK
Newly Registered

Post by AmitK » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks Sir, however it doesn't clarify my previous query about the duration for funds being held, any idea where can I get that.

Regards

ens

Post by ens » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm

AmitK wrote:Thanks Sir, however it doesn't clarify my previous query about the duration for funds being held, any idea where can I get that.

Regards
2800 pounds to be held at least for 3 months to meet Maintenance Funds requirement

JKMEMON
BANNED

Enterprenuer Funds

Post by JKMEMON » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:39 am

AmitK wrote:Thanks Sir, however it doesn't clarify my previous query about the duration for funds being held, any idea where can I get that.

Regards
Dear AmitK,

If i may give my input with regards to your query. You queried about

a. how long the funds should be held prior the date of application? [there is no set criteria of days about the funds for the purpose of investment of GBP 200000/=, however i suggest when you deposit the funds do keep the evidence of origin of funds and keep it until your application is concluded. For the purpose maintenance my other friend (ENS) rightly indicated to you]

b. Will UKBA refuse you for only be able to transfer not more than USD 200000/= a year? [ they will not as according to the guidance you should transfer the whole thing within three years].

Regards
JKMEMON