ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

December Limit Over ??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arinpun
Newly Registered

December Limit Over ??

Post by arinpun » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 am

Well they are not communicating at all whether cap is still open or closed.

Can anyone find it out from the status of the application if it has been pushed to Jan quota ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:02 am

1. An announcement will be made only when the monthly cap is reached. So, no announcement by UKBA (yet) should mean that the December limit is still not reached.
2. A phone call to the local VAC should confirm the fact for you - either way.

Given the fact that you are applying from outside the UK, shouldn't you be more worried about submitting your application at the earliest? rather than being worried about the announcement?

Get your application in the queue before it is too late! And make sure that you leave no excuse for a refusal as you may not get a second chance!

regards

hydviv
Newly Registered

December Limit Over ??

Post by hydviv » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 am

arinpun
Newly Registered

Post by arinpun » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

sushdmehta , Hydviv.. thanks...

I've applied today. After coming back home I saw the announcement regarding cap.

I tried to put everything in place and as per my sense. Hope everything is fine... rest is my luck...