ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor VISA - maintenance fund -- need help pls

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maximux79

Family visitor VISA - maintenance fund -- need help pls

Post by maximux79 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm

I wish to apply for family visitor visa for my mother-in-law. My father-in-law expired few months back, and all the property documents were in his name.

What we are planning to submit the following as proof. Please review if these are good for VISA:

(i) Notarised document - legal Heir document (signed and attested infront of a notary) signed/oath by the children (adults) that she's the only legal heir for all the properties and bank balances

(ii) property documents
(iii) pension documents
(iv) bank passbooks
(v) FD deposite proof with letter from bank

1. Will document (i),(ii) mentioned would suffice to prove that he has properties in India?

2. Also, do we need to submit origina property documents for VISA? or else would attested photo copies suffice?

Thanks for the help.